"There's this girl....." 3.0

Previously...
"Now go" "hey I-" "just go and be with her" I said, tears still streaming down my face as I watched him leave to be with the girl he loved......

As he disappeared in the distance, I shut the door. My back sliding down the cold and hard piece of wood. How could I be so blind too? The way he looks at her....... Is the way I look at him. I never thought I could ever feel so hurt. All these feelings are new. Is this how heartbreak feels like? Well if it is, it's fucking terrible. I've never felt so hurt in my entire life.

Hours past, I'm still crying. Who knew someone could cry for so long?

~time skip to the night of prom~

I sat in front of my dresser, my hair done, dress on, all ready to leave. But one thought stuck in my mind..

What will happen?

The possibilities are endless. He could become the king of prom with my best friend. He could just not go to prom at all. He could come in his pajamas for all I know. But like what I said, the possibilities are endless. Just need to see which ones come true.

~skip to the venue~

I walked into the grand hall decorated with lights, balloons, and many other decorative objects. I search the room to find my group of friends.

"Hey!" One of my friends greeted, "hi" I replied. "Why do you look so sad?" "I'm fine" I lied, "I know you're not 'fine'" she said, rubbing my back. "Something just, didn't go my way" I blandly said, "well, that's life" she said, continuing the gesture. "Cmon, let's dance!" My other friend said as she dragged me on to the dance floor.

For a little while, I forgot everything that happened. I actually enjoyed myself. I danced to countless songs until it was time to announce prom king and queen. At that moment, the feelings I was feeling just a few hours ago came back.

Everyone gathered around the stage, me on the other hand, stayed behind on the table. I sat on the table with anticipation.

"The prom king is....... Brooklyn Beckham!"

Of course... What's new?

"The prom queen is.......... *insert your full name here* !!"

Well that's new.

The spotlight turned to my face of complete terror and shock. Who would vote for me? Why would they vote for me?

I walked up to the stage, still confused. The crowd still applauding my victory.

I stood on the stage awkwardly beside Brooklyn as our school director placed the elegant crown on my head.

"So would the queen like to say a few words?" Our school director asked me, "uh sure" I accepted as he handed the microphone to me.

"So thanks for voting for me and stuff, I didn't know I was nominated actually" I laughed, "so anyways, thanks for voting and have a great night" I handed the mic back to him. "And now we will have the kind and queen waltz" he announced. Oh boy.

Brooklyn took my hand in his, leading me to the dance floor....

To be continued.....

a/n I'm an asshole I know BUT part 4 will be up soon :) oh yeah and thanks for all the good reviews <3