Everything I Didn't Say

Scenario: you and Brooklyn broke up a few months back. You both still loved each other but never had the guts to say it. Until, Brooklyn grew a pair and decided to write a letter containing everything he didn't say.
(I recommend you listen to Everything I didn't say by 5SOS bc its inspired by that)

"I'm home!" I shouted, "hi honey!" My mom greeted, "there's a letter for you on the table, I don't know who it's from though". Curiously, I took the letter in my hand and ascended up into my room.

I opened up the letter and began reading.

To the love of my life,
Hey, it's Brooklyn. It's been a while huh? Well, I've always wanted to talk to you but, I just didn't know how. So, I decided to write because you know I'm not good with words.

The truth is, I miss you. I miss you so fucking much. I cry every night because I missed you laying next to me. I refused to socialize with anybody because the only person I wanted at the moment was you. It has always been you. I don't know what was going through my head when the fight happened, I didn't mean any of the things I said. It was just in the heat of the moment you know? I miss you. I miss seeing you every morning beside me, grumbling that you want like 10 more minuets of sleep. I miss seeing the glint in your eyes that appear when you talk about something you love. I miss the way you danced like an idiot to your favorite songs. I miss the way you would fall asleep in my arms in the middle of a film. I miss seeing your face. I miss you. Everything about you. Your eyes, lips, nose, face, hair, everything. I know I didn't say this enough during the relationship but, I love you. I really do. I still do. There is nothing you can ever say or do to change that.
This is everything I didn't say.

Forever yours (whether you like it or not),
Brooklyn Joseph Beckham

i grabbed my phone and called the only person that mattered to me at the moment.

"Hello?"
"I love you too Brooklyn"

A/N some fluff if you can call it that HAHAH
Don't forget to vote🌙
I love you all💓