imagination

"alright babe keep you eyes closed" Brooklyn's voiced danced through my ear as he led me to a place unknown by me.

"they're closed, I promise" I laughed. we walked for a few more minutes until he stopped.

"alright babe, open them!" he smiled, I opened my eyes to see a play ground car...
"babe, what's this?" I laughed.

"it's a car! cmon hop in and use your imagination" he grabbed my hand and led me to the "car".

he "opened the car door" for me as I sat down. he then proceeded to jog to his side and close his non-existent door.

"okay just close your eyes and use your imagination" he said, I did as I was told.

"a little pixie dust for you" he said as he sprinkled "pixie dust" onto my lap, which was actually just sand.

"and a little for me" he chuckled.

"THIS RIDE IS LIT!!" he exclaimed, as if it were a Ferrari or something. laughing at his behavior, I decided to play along.

"YES BITCH EVERYONES GONNA BE JEALOUS OF US HOF DAMN!!" I said as I stood on my seat and came out from the sunroof of our ride.

the non existent air blowing through my hair as I danced to the songs that Brooklyn was playing on his phone.

people gave us strange looks, but I didn't care.

this was us, and what we like to do is none of their business.

times like these are precious to me. these are the few times I forget about my problems and feel like a kid again. and it's even better with Brooklyn making me laugh and smile all the time.

call me crazy, but I love it.

a/n FLUFFY AF

leave suggestions bc I'm running out huhu