taxi mishap

"yeah yeah yeah I'm on my way" I said through the phone that was in between my ear and shoulder, trying to find my wallet to get money for a taxi.

I took my phone and put it in my back pocket and continued searching for my wallet.

I rushed through the busy streets of New York, finally arriving at a taxi stop (is that a thing? idk).

I opened the car door and slid in, until I felt a leg collide with mine.

I looked up to see a blonde boy who looked like he was in the same rush as I was.

"excuse me I'm sorry but I was here first" I smiled at the guy, whom chuckled to himself.

"uhm I was here first" he protested, as he began to tell the man where he needed to be.

"sorry but you're the one that bumped into me" I said, interrupting his monologue of an address.

"okay how about we strike a deal?" he proposed, shifting his body so that he was facing me.

"if I let you have this taxi, you go out with me" he smirked.

"excuse me but-" "no date, no taxi" he interrupted. I don't have time for this.

"ugh fine" I surrendered as he slumped back onto the seat. I told the man the address of my destination as he sped off.

"so what's your name?" I asked him, turning to him.

"why would you want to know?"

"because I would like to call you by something instead of 'the dude that made me go on a date with him just to get myself a taxi'" I laughed.

"it's Brooklyn" he paused, "Brooklyn Beckham" he laughed as he held out his hand for me to shake.

"nice to meet you Brooklyn" I said, taking his hand to shake.

we ended up talking for god knows how long. turns out, he loves football and photography. I never expected him to be like that.

"sorry to bother you miss but" the taxi driver paused, "we are at you destination".

"oh I'm sorry" I checked the monitor for how much I had to pay, but as I was about to do it, Brooklyn shoved my hand away and handed him more than what the driver charged.

"keep the change" Brooklyn smiled as he exited the car, ran around it, and opened my door.

"why'd you do that?" I asked him, clearly confused judging by the chuckle that left his lips.

"that was just to show that I am no stuck up asshole celeb just because my parents are Victoria and David Beckham" he said as he bowed like someone from the 1800s.

"well I've got a meeting to attend to so, I'll see ya around" I smiled at him as I walked towards the building.

"wait!" his voice called out from behind. I turned around to see him sprinting towards me.

"I swear I'm such an idiot" he said, panting. "I don't have a way to contact you" he laughed at himself as he rested his hands on his knees to catch his breath.

I giggled as I wrote down my phone number on a paper and handed it to him before saying goodbye and heading into my building.

maybe taxi mishaps aren't as bad as I thought they were.

a/n IM SORRY IVE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG MY MOM CONFISCATED MY PHONE BC I DROPPED IT AND THE SCREEN SHATTERED

+my exams are next week to I have to study :(((((

don't really know what you're doing in the building but you work there HAHAHAHA and I got this idea from someone's idea book but I can't quite remember who wrote it. bottom line, this isn't my idea. but it's cute @ whoever made the idea