The Nightmare

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

The Nightmare

The nightmare was more vivid than the others. I was standing in the Great Hall of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a green light lit up the entire room. Everything went silent. My heart pounded in my ears but that was being drowned out by the laughter coming from my right. I turned and saw no other than a tall, long haired Bellatrix Lestrange was the one laughing. I looked by her and saw two blacked haired, lifeless bodies. They were my parents, Marie and Reginald Stevens. My blue eyes filled with anger as I looked into Bellatrix’s dark brown ones. Her thin lips were curved into a smile as I attempted to hit her with Lacarnum Inflamarae. She immediately blocked it with Protego and my eyes widened. Hands grabbed me before it could hit me and the two of us started to fall. The spell barely nicked my right shoulder and me and the fiery red haired boy hit the ground.

            On impact, I jumped awake. I’ve been having the same nightmare ever since the Battle of Hogwarts; which was a month ago. My pale skinned body was covered in a cold sweat like normal and I sat up to see the time. The sun was beating in the open window and the wind was coming in. The clock said it was ten after nine and I sighed. I got out of the twin bed and walked over to the dresser near the window that overlooked the garden. My bedroom was small, on the second floor across from the twins’, and used to be Percy Weasley’s. There was also a small bathroom up there that the three of us shared with their sister Ginny and Hermione Granger. I had moved in with the Weasley family after the battle since my parents left me to Mrs. and Mr. Weasley. They were happy to take me in since I practically lived there anyways so I moved in along with Hermione and Harry Potter.

            I looked at myself in the mirror above the dresser and I sighed. My pale skin made my bright blue eyes and jet black hair really pop. I was tall but looked short compared to most of the Weasley boys. I was even shorter than the twins and they were the shorter ones in the family along with their brother Charlie but they were still taller than average height and I was two inches under them. My lanky body had no fat on it and didn’t gain any no matter how much I ate; and I wasn’t a light eater. My full lips were cracked from the lack of moisture and my eye lids were dark from the lack of sleep I’ve been having. I moved to see my right shoulder and sure enough, the red, heart-shaped scar was still there from the spell rebounding. I took a deep breath before taking off my pajamas that consisted of a long, blue shirt and a pair of sweats cut into shorts. I then pulled on a pair of jean shorts over my black underwear and a purple tank top over my black bra. I threw my long hair into a pony tail and sighed before leaving the bedroom.

            The Burrow was unusually quiet as I made my way down the stairs and to the kitchen on the ground floor where a fiery red haired, short, stocky woman stood by the sink. Molly Weasley was making sure the dishes were doing themselves and she smiled as she looked at me with her warm brown eyes. “Good morning, Aria.”

            “Good morning, Mrs. Weasley.” I said and looked at the arrangement of muffins on the table. I grabbed a chocolate one and asked, “Where is everyone? It’s awfully quiet.”

            “Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione are outside degnoming the garden and the twins and Arthur are at work.” She explained.

            I nodded and headed out the backdoor. Sure enough, there were two girls and two boys chasing after the gnomes. A red haired, tall, lanky boy jumped onto a gnome and struggled to keep a hold of it. “Hurry up, Hermione!” Ron Weasley yelled as a busy brown haired, light skinned, average heighted girl went over to him.