The Talk with Harry

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

The Talk with Harry

            The taste of red velvet cake filled my mouth. I could still feel Fred’s lips on mine. The dream was filling my mind like the sun was filling my room. I took a deep breath and rubbed my eyes. Fred was completely filling my mind and I couldn’t get him out. I tried and tried to think about anything else, even Draco, but it all went back to Fred. How amazing Fred looked in everything. How much I wanted to kiss his lips. How I wanted to do other things with him. I groaned and sat up angrily. I had to do something else. I got up and took off Draco’s dress shirt and slipped into a pair of jeans and a purple shirt. I threw my hair up into a ponytail then went out into the sitting room.

            The twins weren’t out there yet so I turned the record player on low and closed my eyes to sink into the music. I then opened them and danced into the kitchen to start breakfast. I got out some eggs, peppers, and cheese to make omelets. I danced as I cooked and twirled with the frying pan. I saw someone standing there which caused me to scream, jump, and drop the frying pan on the floor. Fred just laughed as I touched my chest and took deep breaths. I then hit him and said, “Fred Weasley, you scared me!” I looked down at the floor and sighed. “Look at this! This was our breakfast! Ugh, I have to start all over!”

            I started cleaning up the omelet and Fred bent down to help. “Sorry. I was watching you dance.” He apologized.

            “Well, you could’ve announced yourself.” I told him and threw the omelet away.

            “This was better.” He grinned and put the frying pan on the stove.

            “Sure it was.” I got another egg out of the fridge and started making another omelet.

            “It was.” He stood by me. “And I’m sorry for the omelet.”

            “I should’ve made you eat.” I joked and looked at him. He was wearing a tank top and jeans and his hair was a mess but he looked amazing. I wonder if he even knows that he does. I looked at his mouth and thought about the dream and when his lips were once on mine. I grinned and started twirling my hair.

            “Aria! What are you trying to do?! Catch the place on fire?!” Fred yelled and I snapped out of my thinking and looked at the frying pan.

            “Shit.” I mumbled and turned off the stove. The omelet was burnt and smoking. “Great. Just great.” I sighed angrily.

            “Ok, Air. No more cooking this morning. I’m going to run down to Sugarplum’s Sweet Shop and get us something for breakfast.” Fred started for the door.

            “But…” I started to say.

            “No buts! I’ll be back soon. You clean up and opened a window.” He walked out the door.

            I sighed and went over to the window. I couldn’t believe I had started to think about Fred and it made me burn breakfast. He had to stop being so distracting. It was really messing everything up. I threw open the window and breathed in the fresh hair. I saw Fred walking down Diagon Alley and smiled. No. I had to stop thinking about him. He was my best friend and that was wrong. I turned away from the window and went back into the kitchen.

            By the time I had everything cleaned up in the kitchen, George came out of his room. “Morning.” He grumbled and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.