The Dark Mark

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

The Dark Mark

            Fred and I went back outside the Burrow and went into the marquee to continue in the festivities. George and Angelina were dancing and Fred spun me before we joined them. I loved dancing with him. I had my head on his chest and my hands on his back. He had his arms wrapped around me and we danced in a circle. My heart raced and I closed my eyes to take in the moment. Everything was perfect. There was nothing that could ruin this perfect day with Fred. I grinned knowing that and looked up at Fred. He was grinning down at me and pecked my lips.

            My head started to hurt and I touched it. “Aria, are you ok?” Fred asked in a worried tone.

            “I’m fine.” I told him even though my head was still pounding.

            “Harry?” Ginny asked from somewhere near us and I looked over to see Harry clutching his head too. My head started pounding more and I fell to the ground as my sight left.

            I could see the marquee. Actually, I could see myself and Harry on the ground. A smile crossed my face and I ran out of the marquee. “Morsmordre!” The Dark Mark appeared in the sky and I then apparated.

            There was a scream as my eye sight came back. Fred was kneeling down by me but I had to see Harry. I had to know if he had the vision. I stood up and everyone was running outside to see what was going on. I pushed my way through them and stood by Harry. “Did you see what I saw?” I asked him quickly.

            “Yes.” He answered.

            “What the bloody hell is going on?” Fred asked as he stood by me.

            “A Death Eater was here. There’s a Dark Mark in the sky.” I answered.

            “Do you know who it was?” Bill asked; obviously hearing what I said.

            Harry and I shook our heads. “No.” Harry said. “We were seeing through their eyes.”

            “I thought you wouldn’t have the visions anymore since Harry taught you Occlumency.” Fred looked into my eyes.

            “I was vulnerable.” I told him.

            “Can’t we have a peaceful wedding here anymore?” Charlie asked as he came back into the marquee with Emma. “None of us should get married anymore.” He joked.

            I looked up at Fred and saw him clutching his fists. I knew he was thinking about if that would happen if we ever got married and I touched his chest. “Fred, please don’t.” I whispered and he looked into my eyes.

            “If they ruin ours, I’m killing every single one of them with my hands.” He said angrily.

            “If who ruins your what?” Ginny asked.

            “Nothing.” I told her. “He’s just mad.” I rubbed Fred’s hand. “Do you want to go back to the flat?”

            He nodded. “Yeah.”

            “Ok. Let’s get our trunk.”

            Fred and I started for the Burrow and George and Angelina ran over to us. “Did you guys see what was in the sky?” George asked.