Teasing

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Teasing

            The nightmare was exactly the same. Fred was saving me from Bellatrix and she tried hitting us with Avada Kedavra. I woke up once again in a cold sweat and I groaned with frustration. I just wanted the dream to stop. I sat up in my bed and saw that it was seven in the morning. I went over to my dresser, got out my blue sundress and underwear, and went to the bathroom between mine and the twins’ rooms. The water felt good against my skin and I tried relaxing like every morning. The nightmare always got me so worked up and it took an hour or so after I woke up to really calm down.

            After I got dressed and dried my hair, I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and walked into the hall. “Good morning.” Fred’s voice said from his bedroom door.

            I turned to him and said, “Morning.”

            “Nightmares again?” He raised an eyebrow.

            I nodded. “Yes.”

            “We should have the new and improved Sweat Dreams pill ready by tomorrow.”

            “Ok.” I thought about the nightmare and had to ask Fred a question. “Fred, can I ask you something?”

            His smile widened. “No. I will not go out with you.”

            I smiled and rolled my eyes. “That’s not what I was going to ask. And like I’d really ask you that.”

            He touched his heart and faked hurt. “Ouch. Does that mean I’m not good enough for you?” He batted his eyes.

            I laughed. “Exactly, Fred. Now can I ask you what I was going to?”

            He shook his head. “I don’t know. You did just break my heart.” He smiled jokingly but I lost my smile.

            “Fred, please. It’s important.”

            He looked at me curiously. “Then of course.”

            I took a deep breath and asked, “Why did you save me from Bellatrix?”

            His face went serious; which was very odd for him. He then shrugged and just stared at me. “She was going to kill you. Are you telling me I shouldn’t have saved you?”

            I shook my head. “No. I just wanted to know why. I mean, you were across the room. You apparated to me to save my life.”

            He sighed. “Aria, you’re my best friend next to George and Lee. I would’ve done the same for them.”

            I nodded. “Ok. Well, see you at breakfast.”

            His smile returned. “That you will.”

            I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. Mrs. Weasley was in there finishing up the waffles, sausage, and toast she was making and once she saw me, she smiled her motherly smile that made me smile. “You’re up early, Aria.” She said and I shrugged.

            “The nightmare woke me up.” I told her as I ducked a plate heading to set itself on the table.

            She sighed worriedly and said, “Hopefully Fred and George will be done with that pill soon.”