The First Time

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

The First Time

            I was smiling when I woke up the next morning. It felt like I hadn’t done that in ages when it was really a week. I had the wedding dream and was incredibly happy by that. All I needed was Fred sleeping by me to have good dreams. He was my Sweet Dream pill. That was how it should be though. I felt Fred breathing into my neck and smiled. This moment was perfect. It was one of the things I missed most about not being with Fred. His arm was still draped over me and I rubbed it. I closed my eyes back and stopped rubbing Fred’s arm. He started rubbing mine and I smiled.

            “Good morning, Love.” He kissed the back of my head.

            “Good morning.” I echoed and rolled over to look at him.

            He was smiling lovingly at me and said, “I was afraid I was going to wake up and you wouldn’t be here.”

            I smiled and touched his face. “I’ll always be here, Fred.”

            “Good.” He kissed my forehead. “So, did you have a good dream?”

            I nodded. “Yeah. The wedding one actually.”

            He grinned. “I had that dream too. It’s my favorite.”

            “Mine too.” I kissed his lips then looked at him. “I love you.”

            “I love you too.” He kissed my lips.

            “Let’s go eat.”

            I got up and grabbed a pair of shorts out of my trunk. Fred wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He kissed the back of my head again and I smiled. “Come back to bed.”

            “But I’m hungry.” I complained.

            “So am I.” He spun me around and kissed my lips.

            I laughed and pushed him away gently. “Fred, your family is right out there. Not right now.”

            He groaned. “I don’t know how long I can wait, Aria. You’re so irresistible.” He pulled me to him and he kissed my neck; making me moan with pleasure.

            “Fred, I’m serious.” I tried to control what was going on.

            “So am I.” He continued kissing my neck.

            “Aria, Fred, breakfast is done.” Ron’s voice said from the other side of the door. Saved by the Ron.

            “Get dressed so we can go downstairs.” I told him and he groaned.

            “Fine.” He went away from me and grabbed a pair of pants. We got dressed then walked downstairs hand-in-hand. Everyone smiled at us as we walked into the kitchen and took our seats by George.

“How did you sleep, Aria?” Mrs. Weasley asked.

“Great.” I smiled at her. “I didn’t know I was that dependent on Fred.”

            “Thanks.” George said; hurt.

            I laughed and touched George’s arm. “You were ok to sleep by but you’re not Fred.”