Can't Keep My Mind Off You

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Can’t Keep My Mind Off You

            I woke up in a cold sweat. I have been having the nightmare again ever since I caught Fred kissing Raychel. True, he was under a Love Potion but he shouldn’t have taken it in the first place. I couldn’t just forgive him. He knew the effects of the potion. I sighed and stretched out on the bed; finding I wasn’t alone. I rolled over and saw a red haired, freckled faced boy next to me. I sighed and hated that it wasn’t Fred. I truly missed him and felt horrible for kissing George.

            I was sitting in my room, angry that the Weasleys, Harry, Lee, and Hermione were all turning on him. He had hurt me not them. I didn’t get why they were mad at him. I groaned and lied back on my bed. There was a knock on the door and soon George was in there. He sat on the bed and I looked at him. “Where’s Lee?” I asked.

            “He left after we fought with Fred.” He answered.

            I groaned. “Why do you keep yelling at him? You do it every day. Is it supposed to make me feel better?”

            He sighed. “No. I just don’t want him to forget what he did to you.”

            “I don’t think he will, George.” I sat up.

            “Good.”

            I rolled my eyes. “He’s your twin, George. You guys have never fought like this before.”

            “I know and I hate it.”

            “Then why are you doing it?”

            He sighed again and looked into my eyes. “Because he hurt you, Aria. You don’t deserve to be treated like that.”

            I grinned at how sweet he was being. He touched my cheek and brought his face closer to mine. His lips grazed mine and my heart raced. “What about Angelina?”

            “We broke up.”

            He kissed my lips and it felt wrong. It was supposed to be Fred’s lips. George did taste and smell like Fred which made me want more of him since I’ve craved that taste all week. I deepened the kiss and held onto his hair. All I could think about was Fred and how much I wanted to open my eyes and see that he was the one I was kissing. George pulled way and touched my forehead with his.

            “Wow. No wonder why Fred couldn’t stop kissing you.” He commented.

            I regretted the kiss right then. It was supposed to be Fred kissing me. It was supposed to be Fred lying next to me. I looked at George’s face and sighed. I got up then and left his room quietly. I walked down the stairs and saw Fred coming out of his room. I stopped in my tracks and just stared at him. I wanted nothing more than to run into his arms and kiss his lips. He looked at me and smiled before walking down the stairs. I sighed and went into my room.

            I put on a black dress and my Converse before looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes were dark like they always were from that nightmare. I groaned and went to my bed. I lifted up the pillow and grabbed the red shirt that was hidden there. The shirt was Fred’s and I had taken it from his room two days after we had broken up. I put it to my nose and took a deep breath. His scent made my mind fuzzy and I sighed. I wished I was smelling the scent from him. I put the shirt back under the pillow and left my room. George was coming down the stairs and he grinned at me.