Fighting

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens, Jude Reynolds, Lucy, and Max. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Fighting

            I woke up surprised. Why? Because the previous night I had gone to bed without taking the Sweet Dream pill. I wanted a break from kissing Fred and waking up with the taste of red velvet cake in my mouth. But the taste was in my mouth and I had had the wedding dream on my own. I should’ve been relieved that it wasn’t the nightmare but I was frustrated. Fred was screwing up my real dreams now. I buried my face in my pillow and thought about him. I couldn’t believe he didn’t like me. I couldn’t believe he was going to stop kissing me. Sure, I had my dreams but it wasn’t like the real thing. Fred was an amazing kisser and I just wanted more of him but instead I was going to get less. I sighed. Hopefully the plan with Draco would work. Maybe he could stay over one night. I’m sure Fred would do something then. Well, I hoped he would.

            I got up and went over to my wardrobe. Draco’s shirt was hanging on a hanger and I smiled. I could wear that to work. I wonder how Fred would react to that. I grabbed it along with a pair of jeans, a black tank top, and underwear before going into the bathroom to shower. It was really bothering me that Fred didn’t like me. It bothered me more that he laughed in my face about it. Actually, that really hurt. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and I wiped them away. He really didn’t have to laugh about it. He could’ve just said no. Maybe he’d never like me. Maybe Draco and I would have this fake relationship forever and never be with the ones we want. Great. I was probably going to end up being Mrs. Malfoy instead of Mrs. Weasley. I smiled as I thought about that. Mrs. Weasley. Aria Weasley. I loved it.

            “Aria! Hurry up! I have to shower before opening the store!” Fred’s voice yelled from outside the room.

            “Ok!” I said and turned off the water. If only he knew what I was thinking. Although he may not be my best friend anymore if he did. I sighed and got on my clothes. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Fred. “All yours.”

            “Thank you.” He smiled and walked towards me but I stopped him before he could go into the bathroom.

            “Why did you laugh?” I asked him and looked into his eyes.

            “What?” He looked confused.

            “When I asked you if you fancied me you laughed before you said you didn’t. Is it really that insane that you could like me?”

            “Aria…”

            “Or is it insane for anyone to like me? Is that why you were shocked when Draco asked me out? Because it’s insane for any guy to like me?”

            “Aria, stop. I…”

            “Well, I’m glad you don’t like me because I don’t like you either.” I walked away from him and went out of the flat.

            I took a deep breath and sighed. Well now Fred thinks I don’t like him and that was just the complete opposite. I walked down the stairs and went down the store to see George talking with Lee. They both looked at me and George smiled. “Nice shirt.” He said.

            “Thanks.” I said harshly and put on my robe.

            “Whoa. Someone’s in a bad mood.” Lee grinned.

            “Yeah. I am because of your brother.” I pointed at George then grabbed an Edible Dark mark; biting it and chewing it angrily.