Occlumency

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Occlumency

            I woke up on Sunday with the taste of red velvet cake in my mouth and the feeling of lips on my mouth. Not any lips, though. Fred Weasley’s. The dream finally included the kiss between Fred and I on our wedding day. That’s probably because he kissed me while we were playing tag. Why did he have to kiss me? Why did I kiss him back? How did his mouth taste like red velvet cake? Why was my heart racing when I thought about him? I groaned and put my face in the pillow. I couldn’t be falling for Fred just by one kiss. It wasn’t possible. I was with Draco Malfoy and I really liked him. There was no way I was going to be falling in love with Fred, even if his kiss made me weak at the knees. I shook that thought out of my head. I tried telling myself over and over again that the kiss was horrible but it wasn’t. It was amazing. I loved the way Fred moved my hair and how he touched my neck. I loved that his lips were soft and fit perfectly with mine. A smile crossed my face then I screamed into the pillow. I really had to stop thinking about Fred and his kiss.

            I sat up and looked outside. The sun was shining and I felt like it was mocking me. Look at it being all happy that Fred kissed me. Couldn’t it tell that I was conflicted? I groaned and walked over to the window. I pulled the curtains shut angrily and went to my dresser. I got out a black tank top, dark jeans, and underwear and went out into the hall. The door was closed so I sat down on the floor and drummed my fingers on the ground. Fred’s kiss kept coming into my head no matter how much I tried to not think about it.

            “Deep thinking are we?” A familiar voice rang in my head and I looked up to see Fred smiling down at me.

            My eyes went down to his red lips but then I looked away quickly. “Yes. About Draco.” I lied and stood up. “Now, let me through.”

            Fred stood in my way and said, “Password.”

            I rolled my eyes but refused to look at him. “Fred, just let me through.” I tried to go passed him but he still stood there.

            “Aria, I need a password.” He bent down close to my ear and I could smell the red velvet cake scent that made my heart race. “All you have to do is look into my eyes.” He whispered.

            I sighed and looked up at him. His brown eyes were only looking into mine and a grin was on his face. My eyes wandered down to his lips and I started thinking about how much I wanted them on mine. No! I am with Draco. I got to keep focused. I tore my eyes off of Fred’s lips and looked at the wall. “There. Now move.”

            He moved and said, “There you go, Air.”

            “Thanks.” I walked passed him and closed the bathroom door.

            I sighed and tried to get Fred off my mind. I knew I wasn’t going to last long acting like I was mad at him. I knew that just seeing him again would end that. I could never stay mad at anyone I loved for long. That was one of my worst characteristics. No matter what they did, I would forgive them the second they apologized or did something nice. Fred especially. No matter what he did, I’d forgive him in a heartbeat. The perks of him being my best friend I guess. Now the kiss was going to be helping that fact. The kiss I wanted on my lips again and not in a dream. I groaned. No. I have Draco. I do not want or need Fred Weasley.

            I could hear Fred and George laughing about something as I walked down the stairs after I finished showering. I could also hear Ginny and Harry laughing as well and curiosity sunk into me. I walked into the kitchen to find Lee acting like he was a walrus with two Edible Dark Marks from the shop. A smile came on my face as I sat by Ginny and watched Lee. I glanced over at George and he was now grinning at me. Great. Fred had told George that we kissed after we said we wouldn’t talk about it. I was a little peeved by this but I knew perfectly well that Fred couldn’t keep a secret from George so I let it slide. Hopefully George was the only person he told.