Surprises

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Surprises

            I woke up next to Fred on September tenth. We were still in our room in the Burrow and everything was fine again. Fred and I had spent every moment together since we made love and were happier than ever. Ginny and Hermione were back at Hogwarts and it was weird being at King’s Cross and not board the Hogwarts Express. Fred had me take Polyjuice potion when we went in case any Death Eaters were there. He had me turn into some guy George had gotten from Ottery St. Catchpole’s near the Burrow. Fred wanted me to be a guy because he didn’t want guys checking me out. So, I had incredibly large muscles, blonde hair, and brown eyes. I looked like a guy from a Calvin Klein ad. Fred and George got a kick out of this especially when girls were checking me out. George got a little jealous that I was getting more attention than he was. A girl started flirting with Fred and I kissed his lips. The girl immediately walked away and Fred blushed. George, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and I laughed. In the days that followed, George teased Fred about the kiss but I made it up to him.

            Like I said before, I woke up that morning next to Fred. My head was on his bare chest and so was my left hand. His left arm was holding me to him and I looked up to see he was still asleep. I smiled and kissed his chest. I slowly moved his hand to his side and got out of the bed carefully. I went to the dresser and got out a pair of jeans and a black sweater. I took off Fred’s shirt and stood in the room with my bra and underwear on. Arms wrapped around my waist and lips kissed my heart scar. I grinned and turned to look at Fred. He was grinning at me and he pecked my lips.

            “Leaving without me?” He asked when our lips parted and I shook my head.

            “No. Just getting dressed.” I kissed him. “I was going to stay in here with you.”

            “Well, can you stay in here after breakfast?”

            I raised an eyebrow at him. “Why?”

            “It’s a surprise.” He kissed my neck and I moaned. I felt him smile against my neck and moved his mouth close to my ear. “I love when you do that.”

            I grinned. “I love you making me doing that.”

            He brought his lips back to mine; kissing me. There was then a knock on the door and George said, “Aria, Mum wants your help.”

            “Ok.” I called and grabbed my pants.

            After I got dressed, I went downstairs and found Mrs. Weasley in the kitchen. She looked at me with relief and said, “Aria, good. Can you give that letter to Errol? He won’t take it for me or George and seems to like you.”

            “Sure, Mrs. Weasley.” I smiled and grabbed the letter addressed to Ginny off the table. I walked over to the open window where the owl was sitting and gave him the letter. “Take this to Hogwarts for Ginny.” I told him and he flew off.

            “Thank you.” Mrs. Weasley said with relief. “What would we do without you?”

            “Suffer.” Fred answered as he came in; now wearing a blue sweater and jeans. He looked so attractive in that. Well, he looked attractive in anything. He came over and kissed my forehead. “I know I would.”

            “Stop.” I playfully hit him and sat down at the table.

            Mrs. Weasley soon put the eggs on the table and Fred and I started eating. Ron, Harry, and George soon joined us and Mr. Weasley was already at work. It was weird being the only teen girl in the house full of boys. Now I know how Ginny felt when Hermione and I weren’t around. Ron and Harry were whispering about something and I figured it was about the battle that was happening at the end of the month. Fred put his right arm around me protectively and knew he had thought that too. Whenever we heard Ron and Harry talking about it, he would become really protective. More so than usual anyway. Mrs. Weasley didn’t hear them which was good. She always told them to not talk about it. We really did have to start preparing. I know I wasn’t really ready.