Chapter 2 : Apologies? [지못미]

"Ugh. I don't know how I'll face him today!" I pouted.

"Chill. It'll be okay." Ahri reassured me.

After our 'heated argument' last night on the group chat, I don't know how I'll face Wonwoo.

It was his fault. And, I am NOT apologizing for that small argument.

If you'd see our messages in the group chats, you'd probably think that Wonwoo and I are great friends, Or probably.. even dating..?

It's like we are completely different people while chatting and while at school. It breaks my heart seeing him being so cold.

I was lost in deep thought while walking up the stairs when someone called me.

"Oh.. Nara Eonnie? Hi!" I waved.

She waved back and ran towards me with a wide smile. I smiled looking at her, but I felt the smile drop as I saw the person behind her ; Kang Minhyuk.

Me and my friends slightly bowed at him and he smiled in return.

"Maeyoung-ah! You know what? The basketball match has been finalized. We'll be playing on Thursday, do come and support us okay?" Nara looked really happy.

"Ne, eonnie. I will. And you guys have to win!" I cheered.

"Yup. They will win." Minhyuk sunbae said.

I didn't know how to react because this was one of the first times that I was actually talking to him, that too, in such a close distance.

He laughed nervously.

"Okay, Maeyoung-ah.. see you later. Why don't you come and join us for the practice sessions?"
"Okay. I'll call up my other friends." I waved as they walked away.

"Jeong Maeyoung. This is the first time I saw you talking with Minhyuk sunbae." Ahri stated in the tone of a whisper.

"Yeah. Point." Taeyoung added.

"Haha. Okay. Let's go now." I pulled them along with me.

On reaching the class, I put my bag down and sat down quietly.
All my friends approached me with concerned looks.

"Yah.. Jeong Maeyoung, we're not used to that serious face of yours. Why so serious today?" Sangjae stated while grabbing Mirae in a headlock.

I creased my forehead.

"And what makes you say that I have my serious expression on?"

"Oh look at this!" Jiyeon said and tried to copy my serious expression as all my other friends nodded.

"Ugh. Fine." I rested my head back on the wall, relaxing. Thank God for making me sit in the last bench.

"She's probably thinking about Chanyeol sunbae." Seoyoung said, causing me to glare at her.

Yup, about that.. All my bestfriends knew about my little crush on Chanyeol sunbae, ever since I blurted out his name by mistake.

We were all bickering and arguing about something when Wonwoo made his way to his seat, making us all quite.

Not that they all liked him Or something, it's just that he's intimidating. His presence alone makes me nervous.

Well, if you'd ask, among my group of bestfriends, there are 3 of us who's got something to do with him.

#1.Jeong Maeyoung - crush.
#2.Choi Jiyeon - liked him (before).
#3.Kim Hyori - almost dated him.