Chapter 14 : New relationships

*Dedicated to - Nousi_Loves_Bubbles*

From : Nara eonnie^^
Maeyoung-ah.. you there? I need to talk to you ASAP!

Honestly, that message got me scared for a moment.

To : Nara Eonnie^^

Ne eonnie^^ what is it~

From : Nara Eonnie^^

Can you keep a secret?

To : Nara Eonnie^^

Yes. Sure. Tell me tell me..

From : Nara Eonnie^^

Uh.. I'll tell you in person tomorrow.. meet me at lunch break. Basketball court?

To : Nara Eonnie^^

Alright. I'll meet you then. Goodnight <3

From : Nara Eonnie^^

Yeah, Goodnight. <3

Maybe she has to talk about the upcoming basketball match. Yeah, probably.

I had trouble sleeping that night. And I kept turning and shifting around.

I don't know why though..

Next morning, Soowon oppa woke me up and we left for school.

And, for the first time in forever, I didn't bother about meeting my friends or secretly stealing glances at Wonwoo either. I only cared about meeting Nara eonnie, I don't know why.. but I had this uneasy feeling.

The first four periods went by, and we took our lunch.

"Mae.. why're you so quiet today? Did you and Seoyoung fight?" Jiyeon asked.

What?

"Nah.. Nothing like that. I'm just really tired lately. And why would I fight with Seoyoung? What makes you say that?" I questioned back in curiosity.

"Eo.. Seoyoung didn't come with us to take lunch and she's been ignoring us the whole day. And then you've been so quiet.. so I thought maybe." She shrugged and started eating.

I haven't noticed Seoyoung's behavior. Probably because I've been to busy thinking about what Nara Eonnie has to say. I actually felt guilty for being too selfish that I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my bestfriend.

I quickly finished up and walked towards Seoyoung, who was sitting alone.

"Hey.. Seoyoung-ah, What's wrong?" I asked, sitting beside her.

She let out a chuckle.

"So now you notice me? Stop trying to be kind to me, Mae. I don't need your sympathy or care." She said and abruptly stood up.

Ouch. That hurts.

"Yah! Kim Seoyoung!" I stood up too.

"I'm your bestfriend! And it's totally fine for a bestfriend to care about her bestfriend! What's wrong with you? Seriously?" I pulled her around to face me.

"Tch.. bestfriend." She mumbled.

"Yeah, exactly! Bestfriend!" I harshly whispered, trying not to get attention.

"Maeyoung-ah! Stop calling me your bestfriend! You knew that I liked Mingyu! I've been observing the two of you, and I saw you guys together on that day too! You betrayed me Maeyoung-ah!" She yelled.