Chapter 12 : Changes

"Jeong Maeyoung. I need to talk to you." Sehun sunbae said, running towards me.

Shit.

"S-sunbae.. w-what do y-you have t-to talk about..?" Why the hell am I stuttering?

"Saemi.. she." He paused and his gaze shifted behind me.

His eyes softened.

I turned around and found Saemi eonnie standing by the school entrance.

What is she doing here?

I looked at Mingyu, he looked hurt, scared, unhappy.

Wonwoo simply smiled and waved at Saemi eonnie.

She wasn't looking happy.

"E-eonnie.. " I said, running towards her.

"Maeyoung-ah! I missed you." She said, hugging me.

"E-eonnie, what are you doing here?" I asked, faking a smile.

"I came here for some work. I need to meet some teachers.. I'll get going. See you later." She ruffled my hair and walked away.

Sehun sunbae blankly stared at her as she passed by him, without saying a word.

What is going on? Are they fighting?

"Eonn--" I was cut off by the sound of the bell ringing.

I cursed under my breath and ran in as Wonwoo followed suit.

I guess Mingyu went back home.

I wonder what's wrong with Saemi eonnie and Sehun sunbae.?

Reaching the class, all my classmates were already inside and Sir Yoo was inside too.

"Please may I come in Sir." I softly asked as all eyes turned towards the door.

"Ah, Maeyoung. Come in. Oh woah! Jeong Maeyoung and Jeon Wonwoo.. what have you two been up too!?" He started teasing.

Ugh. Not now.

I turned back and found Wonwoo rubbing his nape while laughing nervously.

Was he actually flustered by the comment?

Hmm, strange. The Wonwoo I know would have shot everyone a death glare and drag his feet towards his seat.

"I'm just kidding. Come on in, you two.. " Sir Yoo said as I smiled and ran towards my seat.

"Kids these days.. now, let's get back to our explanation." He continued.

I couldn't concentrate on the rest of the lesson.

Did Saemi eonnie and Sehun sunbae fight? I hope not.

Argh.

By the time I looked up to listen to Sir Yoo, he had closed his book and my fellow friends had all stood up to greet him.

Great. I've started day-dreaming again.

I sat back down and heaved a deep sigh.

"Maeyoung-ah, you look bothered. What's wrong? And where were you after lunch?" Ahri questioned.

"Long story." I mumbled and leaned forward on my table with my hands covering my face.

I hope she understands that I don't want to talk about it know.

"Tell me when you're ready." She said, patting my back.

Gosh, I love my bestfriends!

"Maeyoung-ah! Maeyoung-ah! Come with me! I need to talk to you." Someone yelled running towards me.