Chapter 15 : Music hall

"Eonnie!!!" I pulled her into a hug.

"But Wait.." I pulled away. "Why do you not like him. And if you don't, then why are you dating him?" I asked.

"I know! I'm so stupid. That jerk chalanged me while playing basketball. Yesterday, I came to school very early because I left my Chemistry textbook and I had to complete a homework. But then I heard someone bouncing the ball in the court and found him. There we had a bet, if he loses he'll have to confess to a girl he doesn't like in public and if I lose, I date him."

I bit back my laughter seeing how adorable she was.

And I never knew Joshua could play basketball too.

"Hey girlfriend." Someone called from behind.

"Hong Jisoo" Nara eonnie groaned as he walked closer to us.

I got up from where I was sitting and shook his hands.

"Congratulations. Never let her go." I whispered in his ear and he showed me that eye-smile of his along with a soft chortle.

"Alright. Thanks for the advice." He ruffled my hair.

"I'll be going now." I said and got up. "Nope. You're not going anywhere." Nara eonnie glared at me.

"No, I don't want to disturb you guys.. Bye lovebirds." I smirked and left them there.

As I was walking back, I heard someone calling me.

I turned here and there, searching for the owner of that voice.

"Boo.!" Someone said, poking my cheeks as I abruptly moved.

"Baekhyun sunbae! Why do always do this..?" I whined.

"Sorry." He said smiling with his hands under his pockets. "I had to thank you." He continued.

"Why?" I tilted my head slightly.

"We're official now. Yuna and I." He said, rubbing his nape as I let out another excited yelp.

"Sunbae!! Chukahae.." I smiled widely.

"All thanks to you." He said and winked at me before running off to somewhere only he knows. ( get it.. eh? No? No. Okay)

I'm really happy for them. Well, as for my love life.. oh well, never mind.

By the time I reached my classroom, the bell had rung. Which means, we'd be having our next class.

"Music students. Please come to the music room, you'll be taking your classes there from today." Miss Minah, our music teacher said as we took our books and followed her.

The new music room was very large but it felt so empty, even with the large grand piano, a set of drums, lots of guitars, violins, and some other keyboards kept on the side.

"So, as you can all see, the music classes have been shifted. Also, I want you all to decorate the class, it looks so empty. I'll not be taking classes for this week, so take your time and decorate it nicely." She instructed and walked out.

Oh yeah, you're probably curious about who's in my music classes right? Well, not much.

Me, Ahri, Seoyoung, Jiyeon, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Woozi, Jisoo and Jeonghan.

Yeah, I was surprised too when Wonwoo chose music as his optional subject. I mean, he doesn't look like the type to be interested in music. Well, I know he loves listening to it, but not to the extent of joining music classes. In fact, I've never heard him sing.

Mingyu too.

After our music teacher walked out, there was an awkward silence. Ahri nudged Jiyeon and they both walked away somewhere.