Chapter 10 : Final Farewell

Maeyoung's POV

You guys missed me right? I know you did haha.. so getting back to the story- I mean my life, right now we are all quietly standing up, as the vice-principal is glaring at us and Madam Choi is standing behind her.

Argh.. why today? We prepared so much for her.. ㅠㅠ

I heard Madam Choi whisper a few words to the Vice-principal before bowing and then she walked away.

Madam Choi walked in and tears flowed down her cheeks when she saw us.

"What are all these for..?" She softly spoke as a small smile crept onto her face.

We were all at loss of words.

"Madam? Can we proceed with the program?" Mingyu softly asked.

"Sure.. go ahead." Madam Choi replied.

Madam Choi seated down on the chair which we prepared for her.

Seungcheol, Woozi and Minghao got up to lead the program.

I was then suddenly reminded of what happened in the other classroom. His face was so close to mine and he kept staring at me! If we had gotten any closer, I swear I'd faint on the spot. Ugh.. Jeon Wonwoo. Why do make me feel like this!?

"Maeyoung-ie, go.." Seoyoung slightly nudged me.

Huh? What!? Is it time for my performance? Crap.

I let out a deep breath and picked up my guitar.

Minghao was kind enough to carry a chair for me.

I mouthed a silent 'Thank you' to him before sitting down.

Closing my eyes, I saw the memories of our class with Madam Choi flashing before my eyes. I shook my head as my vision got blurred by my tears.

I closed my eyes once again and felt a tear trickling down my cheeks.

Letting out a deep sigh, I began my song.

"I'll always.. remember, you." I finished off as my classmates and Madam Choi clapped.

The program was then continued by a heartwarming and sad speech from Woozi.

I swear I saw tears in Jeon Wonwoo's eyes too! Hah!

Oh well, actually.. everyone was teary.

I heard Madam Choi sniffing.

Damn it. Why does she have to go? Yes, she has punished our class a lot of times, she has scolded us.. but no one else would love our class as much as she did. No one can handle our class better than her.

"Okay, everyone. Prepare your hearts! For... Girls' Generation ~" Seungcheol announced as all of us cheered.

"Uh Huh Listen Boy
My First Love Story
My Angel & My Girl
My Sunshine
Uh Uh Let's go" Seungkwan Sang as we all bursted out in loud cheers and laughter.

Seeing the boys dance right now is something I will remember forever. I never knew how well they can all dance. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Especially Jeon Wonwoo, who knew he'd be great at dancing?

Madam Choi got up from her seat and clapped as the performance ended.

The boys came running to the back, holding their bags.

"Let's cut the cake!" Woozi said.

"Kids.. Thank you so much for all this. I will never, ever forget what you guys did for me. I'll come back to visit you guys soon.. *sniff* I hope you all behave well and succeed in life. Do well in your studies alright..?" Madam Choi said, looking at us as we nodded in silence.

We all clapped when she cut a slice of cake, big enough to let the whole class take a bite.

The boys who had performed earlier came back in their uniforms and also got a slice of cake each.

I silently fished out my phone and took a picture of them eating cakes with teary eyes.

I hope I will never forget these beautiful memories..

Seoyoung handed me a slice of the cake and I ate it.

Ahh. Right. Yuna eonnie called me last night and asked if I gave her number to anyone.. *smirk* and I said "I didn't give it to just anyone but the one.."

Haha. I think things will get pretty serious between her and Baekhyun sunbae. Talking about her and Baekhyun sunbae, I wonder what got Hansol so curious about her?

Erm, also.. I really don't know how to help Mingyu with Saemi eonnie. I know I promised to help him, but Saemi eonnie already has a boyfriend. And, that boyfriend of hers also happens to be one of my bestfriends ultimate crush. Ugh, I feel pathetic getting stuck in the middle.

I picked up my guitar and kept it back in it's case. When I turned around, I found Wonwoo standing right in front of me.

"What..?" I asked.

"Here you go." He said, handing me a slice of cake.

"I, uh.. I already got mine. I already ate it." I said.

"No. You have to eat this." He said, handing me the plate.

"Why?" I was confused, really confused.

"Because, I owed you a chocolate. And I'm repaying it with my slice of chocolate cake..?" He said and smiled.

Huh, it's rare to see him smile. And not forgetting being kind to me. What's gotten into him? Why has he changed so much? All I can remember was us fighting over stupid things.

"No, Wonwoo. You eat this. And you know what? Forget about the chocolate." I smiled.

"Ugh. You don't get it! Come here." He said, pulling me to sit down on a bench.

I don't get what?!

I looked around to see if anybody was looking at us and thank God! No one was because all of them were busy talking to Madam Choi.

"Wonwoo-yah, What's gotten into you? You're acting strange." I straightforwardly said.

"I don't know. Your virus?" He replied, chuckling.

My virus!? My!? What!? I felt my cheeks burning up.

"I need to go to the toilet." I excused myself and ran out from there.

What is Wonwoo saying? I just don't get what is happening around me. I also don't want to get hurt by assuming things..

I walked back in and saw that Wonwoo was busy talking to the other boys.

"Hey. Where did you go?" Someone said from behind as I froze on my spot.

*-*-*

Read.Vote.Comment~

~ @IvebeenWonwooed ♡