Chapter 4 : A blind date ❤

"C-chanyeol sunbae..?"

"You're Jeong Maeyoung right?" He asked with a wide smile.

"Y-yes. Hehe.." I shyly waved back.

"Ooohh.. so it's Chanyeol and Maeyoung-sshi.?" Baekhyun sunbae asked with a smirk.

I blushed and looked down, avoiding any eye-contacts.

Baekhyun sunbae and Yuna eonnie were so into each other. I mean, it was so clear to see that he liked her.

"So.. Maeyoung-ah, tell me more about yourself." Chanyeol sunbae said, rubbing his nape.

"Uh.. haha." I responded because I did not know how to introduce myself. You know, times like these.. makes me think of who I really am. Like, seriously who am I!?

"That's fine then, I mean you can tell me when you're ready." Chanyeol sunbae said and I smiled.

"S-sunbae.. I, actually---- he cut me off by waving his hand.

"Don't call me sunbae." He pouted.

Uh-oh. Does he feel offended by that or something?

"Huh..?" I questioned softly.

"You can call me oppa. I mean, I would really like it if you call me 'oppa'." He said and blushed.

He blushed!?

"N-ne, Chanyeol oppa..? Then.?" I asked shyly and he nodded.

Damn it! It's so nerve-wrecking. Although I'm happy that he's my blind date, I'm not enjoying this so much.

He told me a little bit about him, and I told him my hobbies and stuff. We even shared some jokes and laughed our asses off.

I never knew that Chanyeol sunbae, I mean.. Chanyeol oppa laughed so easily. And, it was adorable.

We turned over and saw Baekhyun and Yuna eonnie, who were sitting in the table beside us, intensely staring into each others eyes.

"Ahem.." Chanyeol oppa faked a cough, turning their attention towards us.

"Mwoya.. " Baekhyun sunbae said, embarrassed as Yuna Eonnie blushed.

"Let's order something to eat." Yuna eonnie said.

"Yeah, I'll go get the orders." Chanyeol oppa volunteered.

I sat there and looked around the cafe as Baekhyun sunbae and Yuna eonnie continued with whatever they were doing before.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him coming inside the cafe, and he was not alone.

What the hell is Wonwoo and Mingyu doing here!? Aish..

Wonwoo saw me and coldly looked away as Mingyu smirked at me.

I gaped in disbelief as they sat on the vacant table right in front of us. Lucky that Chanyeol oppa's back would be facing them.. but! Me..? Ugh..

They both sat on one side of the table, facing me.

Wonwoo smirked and started fiddling with his phone, as Mingyu did the 'I'm watching you' action.

What is going on!? Why them!? Why today.. when I was actually enjoying a date with my crush! ㅜㅜ Heol.

Mingyu then whispered something to Wonwoo and motioned me to check my phone.

I gulped and took it out, and as expected, Wonwoo had texted in the group chat.

• Wonwoo
I see, Jeong Maeyoung's enjoying her date huh? *smirk*
Me •
You were enjoying your date before too.. hah! -_-