Chapter 3 : Just a dream..?

I dragged my feet towards the school hallways alone as all my friends ditched me after what happened yesterday.

"Look! It's her!"

"Maeyoung sunbae.. ?"

"Tch.. she doesn't deserve the respect!"

Hearing all those comments about me, I slouched.

The people in the hallways looked like they were disgusted by my presence and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I ran towards the toilet as tears ran down my cheeks.

I didn't care who was looking at me. I didn't care of what they thought of me. I didn't care of what they said.

After locking myself in the school toilet for almost an hour, I decided to get out.

I halted my steps when I realised what had just happened.

How was I going to face him? I mean, after everything that happened yesterday. How am I going to talk to him or apologize?

I took a U-turn to go back to the toilet, but bumped into someone.

"I'm really sorry." I slightly bowed even without looking at the person.

The person grabbed my wrists making me bump to him again.

"Maeyoung-ah.. " he said in a deep voice.

"W-wonwoo-yah.. I'm really sorry." I tried to release myself from his grip but he was too strong.

"Maeyoung-ah.. jebal." He said and pulled me into a hug.

I wanted to hug him back, but the guilt inside me didn't allow me to.

"Please, don't ever leave me again.." he mumbled into my hair making me weak.

I broke down in tears as he hugged me tighter.

He pulled away and gently wiped my tears away with his thumb.

He looked into my eyes and then to my lips and back to my eyes. I involuntarily bit my lips as he leaned closer.

He slightly brushed his lips against mine as I closed my eyes. He pulled away and smirked as I looked down in embarrassment.

"Do you like that..?" He asked with a smirk.

I pouted and he chuckled.

He once again leaned closer and as our lips were about to touch, "JEONG MAEYOUNG! IREONA!" someone yelled.

Wait. Is this a dream!?

"Yah! Get up!" The voice said, pulling me back to the harsh reality.

I fluttered my eyes open as the person pulled my covers away from me.

I yawned.

"Yuna eonnie..? What are you doing here..? What are you doing here.?"

"Yah! Maeyoung-ah.. get up. I'll tell you everything." She said and pulled me out of my bed.

"Aish! Eonnie.. it's saturday. Let me sleep!" I cooed.

"No! Not today. I have a blind date which turns out to be a double blind date, so YOU are coming with me!" She stated and pushed me towards the bathroom.

"Me? And a blind date? Pffft.. eonnie, are you nuts? I'm not going." I stated and rolled my eyes.

"Maeyoung-ah, jebal. It's the first time, no I mean, the third, or maybe fourth time I'm asking for a favour from you. Please? Pretty pwease..?" She whined with her almost irresistible aegyo.