Chapter 6 : Realisations {His side of the story}

Wonwoo's POV

Warning : Long chapter ahead. Please bear with me! *does aegyo and fails horribly*

*Back in first grade*

"Jeong Maeyoung. Go and sit down next to Wonwoo." Our homeroom teacher said as the cheerful idiotic dork made her way towards my seat.

I scoffed at her.

She kept on smiling throughout the whole class and it seriously creeps me out.

She's so annoying. I mean, come on. What type of girl smiles at everyone she passes through? Why does she have to talk to every boy and girl in the class? Why does she have to be adored by every teacher.

She's so annoying. I don't like her.

*few weeks later*

"Wonwoo-yah, can I tell you a secret?" Maeyoung said scooting closer to me.

"What?" I coldly spat back.

"There is someone I really like." She said and showed me her eye-smile, which I found annoying too.

"Who?" I asked, as curiosity got the best of me.

She smiled oafishly and pointed at me. No way!

"Hmmppf." I scoffed and turned away.

There is no way that she likes me right? I mean, me? And Maeyoung? Nah.. That's not it.

*present year **few months back**

"Wonwoo-yah~" Mingyu cooed for the nth time.

"What!?" I groaned in frustration as he kept on bugging me.

"Admit it." He demanded.

"Ugh... no." I defended myself.

"Admit. It. I won't stop bugging you until to admit the fact that you're in love!" Mingyu yelled as I playfully punched him.

"Owww.." he whined.

I chuckled and walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Jeon Wonwoo. Admit it." Mingyu said, appearing in front of me.

"Nope." I replied.

"Admit. It. Or else, I'll go tell her myself." He threatened with a smirk.

"Don't you dare." I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Then? You just have to admit that you like..." I threw an apple at him.

"Thanks. But you still have to admit the fact that---"Yes, I like her." I cut him off.

"Aha! This is what I've been waiting for. Proud of you my man!" Mingyu said, patting my back.

I shot him a playful glare and continued eating.

*days later*

"So... are you gonna confess to her?" Mingyu asked, appearing out of nowhere as I walked with both my hands tucked into my pocket.

I simply rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him.

This is why I didn't want anybody to figure out my true feelings for her. I'm scared if anybody tells her about it. I'm not ready to confess yet. But then again, I'm scared if another guy gets her.

Walking up the stairs I saw the annoying junior kids staring at me. Do they not have anything else to do? Sheesh.

I shrugged them off and looked up, my eyes meeting hers. I almost melted for a second there.