Chapter 34 : MISSION BKSJ

After school, Wonwoo, me, Mingyu, Seungcheol, Dokyum, Jun, Vernon, and Hyori were the only ones going to meet Seungcheol's sister who was a psychiatrist.

The others had tuitions.

She used to come to pick Seungcheol up from school earlier and treat the whole class with ice-cream so she was no stranger to us.

"Noona we're here." Seungcheol announced as he opened the door to her cabin.

We all followed in a straight line, greeting her with a bow when we entered.

"Oh! You've all grown up so much since the last time I saw you!" She looked up from seat, exclaiming with a smile, as we all laughed nervously.

"Come have a seat!" She gestured us to sit on the sofa's placed on either side of the room.

Hyori and I looked around her spacious and super luxurious cabin with awe. How can a psychiatrists cabin in a clinic look this grand?

"So, Seungcheol told me about your plan a little. Maeyoung-sshi, you're the victim right?" She asked, with her hands crossed as she leaned on her table.

She looked very much like Seungcheol, but much prettier with delicate features. Her round glasses made her look cute, but the white coat gave her a very mature and sophisticated appearance.

"Uh, neh." I nodded with a nervous smile.

"Do you know why your friend may have attacked you, any hidden motive behind it?" She asked calmly.

"She's not a friend of ours noona." Seungcheol pointed out.

She waved him off, waiting for my response.

"Well, Sojin had heard about me from an ahjummah who worked in our house before working in theirs. And apparently, she hurt a lot of the domestic helpers and her parents employees. Ahjummah would tell her about me, how my friends with me and how close we she and I were with each other. Sojin wanted to experience all of this. I don't know, maybe she was jealous. Jealous because she couldn't lead a normal life like the rest of us. Maybe she just wanted to be free and loved." I explained, confusing myself in the process.

Why was life so cruel to her?

"Okay, Seungcheol has told me about you. I know who your boyfriend is by the way." She paused, smirking at me. "So do you know anything about her past? Her family background and such?" She continued, writing down something in a book.

"Uh, I think she's from a very wealthy family. She's the only daughter of her parents. And yes, she was traumatized after she witnessed the killing of her uncle by some robbers." I said slowly.

All of them gasped except Seungcheol's sister whose name I still did not remember.

"Right. I forgot to tell you guys." I sheepishly smiled at them.

"Ahh, I'm getting goosebumbs." Hyori rubbed her hands as I slightly shivered.

She then asked us to describe all of our encounters with Sojin, which Hyori narrated.

"Okay, so that was the incident that left her mentally traumatized and she changed. Okay, I think I see what is going on around here." Seungcheol's sister said, getting up from her sit.

I found it comical how all our eyes followed her as she walked back and forth.

"Kim Sojin is the only child of her parents. An incident left her traumatized as a child and she has been receiving treatment at home with personal nurses since then. Her parents always wanted her to live a normal life. When your ahjummah started working there, Sojin got attached to her. Your ahjummah would tell her your stories, and Sojin started picturing herself in your shoes. Her desire to live a normal life got stronger day by day, and so she asked her parents if she could be enrolled in your school. What you might not know, is that she had been living out in the free world, long before enrolling. She stalked you, who you meet up with, who your boyfriend is, and where you go. With rich parents and connection, she got in, in the middle of the year. She's definitely not stupid, seeing how she's been keeping a close tab on Wonwoo and Maeyoung. She eventually got jealous, because she couldn't be you. She had pictured herself to be you, but she couldn't. She couldn't garner the attention and love you had received. She was disappointed. And this disappointment led her to think that she could replace you. Now, she will try everything and anything to get rid of you. You must be really careful around her." She finished, snapping her fingers.