Chapter 11 : Betrayal

"Hey. Where did you go?" Mingyu asked as I turned around to face him.

"Erm, the washroom.. why?" I asked.

"I need to talk you." He said, I could see a sad smile on his face.

"Sure.. but, not know Okay? Meet me after lunch." I said and walked away as Seoyoung called me.

"Hey, what were you and Wonwoo doing there before huh? Feeding each other cakes..?" Seoyoung whispered and chuckled.

I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right.." I mumbled.

Then the bell rang and we all bid our final farewell to Madam Choi as she walked out of our class.

The next three periods went on with all of us looking sad and bored.

I turned around and found Wonwoo staring and I quickly turned back around.

It's so awkward.

And it got even more awkward after the chocolate and my virus thingy. Ugh.

As we walked out to get our lunch, Mingyu came running to me.

"What is it..?" I asked.

"Its really important. I did something bad.. really bad. Come with me!" He said, panting and it scared the hell out of me.

He pulled me towards the school gates.

"Mingyu-yah, calm down and tell me." I said.

"Maeyoung-ah.. I, I did something which I shouldn't have done. " he said, looking guilty.

Oh no. Kim Mingyu what have you done?

As we stood there in silence for about a minute, Sehun sunbae came running towards us.

Shit.Shit.Shit. did he actually tell Saemi eonnie about how he feels--- "Sunbae!" I shrieked as Sehun sunbae punched Mingyu.

I quickly went to pick up Mingyu who was thrown off to the ground by that punch.

"Mingyu-yah, kwhenchana?" I asked.

"Mae..young-ah. I'm sorr--" Mingyu was cut off by a kick to his stomach.

"Kim Mingyu. How could you do this to me! How could you!?" Sehun sunbae yelled while punching him continuously. I tried to pull him away but I was pushed off.

Shit. Jeon Wonwoo where are you? Your bestfriend needs you!

I felt my eyes tearing up and someone gently helped me stand up.

It was Wonwoo. He had this dangerous glare in his eyes.

"Sunbae! Stop it!" He yelled and managed to pull Sehun sunbae away from Mingyu who was badly beaten.

"What's going on?" Wonwoo asked with his low voice.

I didn't say a word and helped Mingyu.

"It's.. m-my fault." Mingyu spoke up as we all stared at him.

"Can we please talk about this after we get Mingyu's wounds treated?" I pleaded.

Sehun sunbae let out a deep sigh and glared at all of us.

"How could you?" He softly mumbled and walked back in.

Some students quietly stood there watching us.

"Wonwoo-yah, can you please help me take Mingyu to the medical room?" I softly asked.

He glared at the two of us before coming and helped Mingyu walk in.