Chapter 8 : Desire

Wonwoo was greeted by Mingyu who was leaning on the door frame of their classroom.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you come to school yesterday?" Mingyu asked.

"Ugh. I haven't slept a bit the last two nights.. thought I'd stay home and rest yesterday." Wonwoo replied and walked in as Mingyu followed.

"Insomnia..?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah.." Wonwoo quietly mumbled and sat down on his seat.

"Dude, What's wrong? You seemed bothered." Mingyu asked.

"Mingyu-yah.. are you hiding something from me?" Wonwoo asked.

"Me? No.. Nothing. Why do you ask?" Mingyu questioned back.

"I.. I actually saw you and Maeyoung that day. Are you guys.." he paused.

"Pfft.. no! You idiot! We're not!" Mingyu patted his back and laughed out loud.

Wonwoo let out a sigh of relief.

"Is this why you've not been able to sleep?" Mingyu asked, laughing.

"N-no.." Wonwoo denied.

Mingyu just laughed and walked out.

Wonwoo looked around and saw that Maeyoung's bag was already kept in her seat.

Where is this idiot..? He thought.

As if on cue, Maeyoung ran to her seat and started panting heavily. Seoyoung followed suit and the two girls started laughing.

Wonwoo stared at them in confusion.

"Jeong Maeyoung?" Someone said, causing all of them to look at him.

"Eo? B-baekhyun sunbae?" Maeyoung looked confused.

"I need to talk to you. Can you come out for a minute?" Baekhyun asked, resulting in the boys whistling and yelling.

Maeyoung's face became beetroot red as she walked out.

Wonwoo quietly watched the two in suspicion.

"Maeyoung-sshi, I have a favour to ask you.." Baekhyun said, rubbing his nape.

"S-sure, sunbae.." Maeyoung replied.

"Erm, I need some information from you.." he stated.

"Huh? What kind of information?" Maeyoung asked.

"I need.. Yuna's number. Can you give it to me?" Baekhyun confessed and looked down.

Maeyoung grinned and chuckled.

"I'll have to ask her first.." she said.

"What?" Baekhyun's head shot up.

"Just kidding.. I'll give it to you after school?" Maeyoung questioned and Baekhyun showed her his rectangular smile.

"Kumapda Maeyoung." He smiled.

"You're welcome." Maeyoung said and sashayed happily before bumping into someone.

"Sorry Hansol." She smiled.

"Maeyoung-ah.. I need to talk to you. Now!" Hansol said and dragged her along.

She was so confused. What would Hansol have to talk about? And why does everybody have something to tell me..? Maeyoung thought.

"Who was that girl with you on that day?" Hansol asked.

"What? What girl? Which day..?" Maeyoung asked, totally confused.

"Ugh.. that day.. I saw you with Wonwoo, Mingyu and that girl. Who is she?" Hansol questioned again, sounding totally serious.