Chapter 7 : The right time

*-*-*-*
This chapter is dedicated to my dearest eonnie's who have been voting on all the chapters~
Thank you so much for reading this story and supporting it!!
*-*-*

Maeyoung rushed up the stairs to her classroom.

Shit. We have a test today. I can't be late!. She mentally scolded herself.

Barging into the class, all eyes were on her.

"Jeosoghabnida." She slightly bowed as Mrs.Choi motioned her to walk in.

"Here you go. You may start your test." She said while handing Maeyoung a question paper.

Maeyoung took the question paper and walked towards her seat. She halted when she noticed something unusual. Why was Mingyu and Wonwoo sitting behind Ahri and not in front?

Mingyu and Wonwoo both looked up at her and quietly looked back down on their answer sheets.

She shrugged and sat down beside Ahri.

Without saying or doing anything else, she continued writing her test.

"Alright. Times up. Submit your answer sheets." Mrs.Choi ordered as the class monitors, Woozi and Mirae collected the papers.

Maeyoung smiled and handed her paper over. Well, I did fine. She thought.

"Hey, Ahri-ah, why are they sitting behind us? And why has our seats changed?" Maeyoung questioned while looking around.

"Ah, I don't know. Madam Choi just allowed them to shift their seats." She stated.

"Oh.." Maeyoung said.

"By the way, Maeyoung-ah. Why didn't you take the bus today?" Ahri asked.

"Aah, that. Haha, I woke up late and Appa had to drop me off." Maeyoung said as the both of them giggled.

"Alright. Thank you class." Mrs.Choi said as the students bowed and thanked her.

As soon as she got out of the class, the students started scattering around.

"Hey. Why were you late?" Seoyoung asked as the other girls surrounded Maeyoung's table.

"Woke up late." She confessed as all of them nodded and giggled.

"Aha, talking about waking up late. Wonwoo was also late to class because he woke up late right?" Mingyu butted in.

Wonwoo was drinking water and choked when he heard that.

"Don't tell me you guys actually" Mingyu gasped dramatically as Maeyoung hit him and the other girls laughed.

Wonwoo just blankly watched them.

Seoyoung was going to take advantage of the situation and tease them further when their science teacher walked in.

"Goodmorning class." Mr.Yoo JaeSuk greeted them.

He was the fun teacher. Always making jokes in the middle of the lessons and paired students in pairs and told them that they should start dating. Beside the crazy side to him, he was a genius.

The students greeted him back.

It had been 20 minutes and the lesson surprisingly seemed to bore the students. They all looked gloomy and sleepy.

"Did you know that the size of your eye pupils increase by 40% when you make eye-contact with the person you like?" He asked with his eyebrows twitching.

"Eeey.." the boys yelled.

"That's why lovers tend to look at each other in the eyes." He continued as the students started laughing and some yelled.