Chapter 20 : Its over already? [이미 끝났어?]

"Woah. You are the luckiest person in this world." Saemi eonnie said, stirring her cup of coffee and sitting down on my bed.

"I know right!" Hyori cheered, nudging me.

"Nah. She doesn't consider herself the luckiest. There's something else to the story she just told us." Yuna eonnie suspiciosly stared at me.

"Well yeah." I confessed, sighing.

"Oh pff, she was asked out by the two boys who she had been crushing over. What could possibly be wron-- oh. I get it. You can't choose between them can't you?" Hyori said.

"No. That's not it. Well.. The thing is, Wonwoo asked me out first. So I said yes. And then I went on this date with Chan--"

"Wa-wa-wait. You went on a date with that Chanyeol guy after you were already going out with Wonwoo?" Yuna eonnie sat up straight, staring at me.

"I promised to go on a second date with him way back. And since Wonwoo was the reason our last date was 'Crashed' he allowed me to go.. As a 'friendly hangout'"

"Ooookay. Continue." Yuna eonnie said, sitting down on the floor beside Hyori.

"So.. Chanyeol oppa asked me to promise him that I would wait for him--"

"For what?" Hyori interfered.

"Since the trainees of any entertainment company are not allowed to date--"

"Wait. You missed out the part where you tell us how he got into the entertainment company and which compan--" Yuna eonnie butted in but before she could complete her sentence, Saemi eonnie threw a pillow at her.

"Shush. Let her finish." She glared at them.

"And then, before I could tell him that I was going out with Wonwoo, I.. I started crying."

"Now.. Why did you cry?" Saemi eonnie asked.

"I don't exact--" "skip to the part why you're sad today." Yuna eonnie said.

"Okay. So after that. Wonwoo took me to an abandoned building."

"Ooh. Thrilling." Yuna eonnie smirked.

"Yeah he.. He took me to the place where he practices."

"Practices for?" Hyori asked.

"He.. He's also auditioning for an entertainment company."

"That's great then! Your boyfriend's gonna be an idol!!" Hyori cheered.

"No. If he auditions for this thing.. He. I don't think he'll be allowed to see me. In fact, see anybody. And I'm scared. We just started going out and.. I'll be honest I'm really happy that he's auditioning for it but I'm scared to lose him."

"Awww, honey c'mere." Saemi eonnie hugged me, resting her head on my shoulders.

"Maeyoung-ie." Yuna eonnie rubbed my arms.

"Yaish. This jerk. Don't you worry Maeyoung. I'll talk to--" "No Hyori. You won't do that. Promise me you won't."

"Ugh. Fine." She sighed hugging me from the back.

"I don't want to become a barrier for him, his career. And after what happened today. Oh wait. I didn't tell you what happened next right?" I was trying to lift up the mood.

Being sad and depressed when I'm around these people just doesn't seem right. We're all supposed to be laughing and watching the new episodes of running man.

"What what?" Hyori asked.

"We.. Kissed." I covered my face with my pillow, recalling that kiss.