Scars

I look over my scars on my wrist before going to school. I have such bad depression I don't even feel the need to cry I've done it and I'll do it again. I run to school before my father sees me I hate looking at him. I look down at the ground and think about what happens at school. I feel like crying but no matter how much I try it doesn't work so I cry blood thru my arms. I finally get there and put my red beanie over my head cause I don't want to see anyone. "Fatass" "faggot" "misfit" "slut" "whore" they all swormed thru my head and I almost fell to my knees. But I won't show weakness to them. I hear people talking about 2 news kids... "Josh and Tyler". Then my bully/crush walks up to me. I lift up my beanie so I can see him "Andy" "Misfit" " what do you want Biersack"? He hit me and walked away from me. It didn't hurt. I've lost the feeling of pain. Then the new kids walked in Tyler and Josh they seemed.. attractive.. They walked up me and spoke to me. The Fuck? "Hey what's your name" "Max Raven" "we're Josh and Tyler" the brown haired one said. "Nice to meet you"! I saw Andy in the corner of eye. An angry Andy. Was he... Jealous? Josh went to the bathroom and Tyler stood there talking to me and Andy still looked mad. Tyler got a little bit closer and it felt normal his face got a little closer and Andy stormed away. Then the bell rang and Andy looked back at us when Tyler stole a little kiss. I blushed. A lot. But Andy's face was also red. But not from love. From anger. Tyler ran to class embarrassed. I ran to class so I wouldn't be late. I was in the same class as Andy. Greattt. He sat beside me and I couldn't stop thinking about Tyler. But I felt Andy's hot stare burn into my skin the whole class. A few classes pass and then it's lunch. The squad of girls all surround me and start hitting me and calling me names. Not in public of coarse. I wanted to die and they're all helping me. Then something happened. Almost like I've became 2 people. Misfit. Then after the rest of classes I didn't care. I got home I showered my dad was at the bar and I put on face makeup (like blurryface mixed with Andy six) the black on my neck that faded into my face black on my arms to my hand to elbow that also faded a line across my face circles around my eyes but with like spike things a black sweater black vans and black skinny jeans. I got spray paint and left my house. I got to an old abandoned building and wrote 'The Misfit'. I wrote on a few more buildings and heard sirens.