Our Perfect Wedding

Two weeks later

Ashley was squealing and it was adorable "EEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T WAIT" Phil said loudly and Dan kissed his cheak making him blush. Jenna was calming me down in the corner "it's okay Max soon you'll be married to the love of your life" she smiled. I breathed "yeah" I smiled then looking at the time. "Fuck you guys have to go"! They all got out and walked down to the arch. After they were done Chris took my arm and walked me down too. Andy was almost crying but so was I. I smiled and stood in front of him.

After whatever the fuck the priest says before vows

I heard him take a deep breath and say his vows. "Max Raven Biersack, ever since I first first laid eyes on you I wanted you too be mine.. and now mine. But then people came in our way I came in our way.. and yours. But now here I am getting to stand before you and you taking my last name. I love you Max. I always will. And Zane". I was almost in tears I would've been but my makeup. "Now Max". I took out a sheet of paper and said it "Andrew Biersack. Ever since I saw you I liked you. Like you said people have gotten in our way but. No matter what and who I dated and how much I got hurt. I still found my feelings for you. Now I'm marrying the man I'll have a child with and having the only moment I can because.. yes you can get married more then once but.. the once is the best feeling. I love you Andy". "You may kiss the bride" Andy wasted no time but too kiss me. We ran down and we all went to the after party. Andy and I sat together with Zane and I held his hand and he held mine. We watched everyone dance and laughing making me smile. Then Chris walked up to me. "Max"? "Yes"? "Well it's time for us to dance". I smiled as he took my hand and slow danced to Iris played by sleeping with sirens. Chris was like my own better father. After the song was done it was time for the husband and wife dance. "Come on Mr Biersack" "okay Mrs Biersack". We walked to the dance floor and danced to kiss me by the fray. Dan and Phil in tears holding hands. Andy and I slow danced till the end. Soon enough the party was over and Andy and I went home cuddling. "Max where do you want to go for our honeymoon" "Andy we can just go to somewhere near.. I don't want to spend a lot of money.. I'll feel bad". "Baby I want you too feel special" "but Andy.. Zane" "we'll do a late honeymoon then". I smiled "okay Mr Biersack". Soon we fell asleep cuddling watching American horror story.