Wait What? (WARNING SMUT)

ANDY'S POV

I see Dan kissing someone and I KNOW for a fact that it's Max. I run over to him and about to punch him in the jaw then realizing it's Phil. "Wait... Where's Max?" They both pointed to the door as she came in. I ran over to kiss her and bring her home. I kissed her with the smoke still lingering in her mouth. "Fuck Andy" bringing her back outside and into the car. We drove home as soon as we got in the house I slammed her against the wall and started kissing her again

MAX'S POV

He slammed me against the wall and begged for entrance. I denied a few times then let him. Suddenly he picks me up not breaking the kiss and throws me on the bed. He crawls on top of my continuing the kiss I played with the hem of his shirt then taking it off. I can feel his erection poking against my stomach. He broke the kiss and asked "are you sure you want this Max"? "Yes Andy". He smirks at my response and pulls off my shirt. Me still in my pants and bra and him still in his pants. He swiftly pulled down my pants then I pulled down his. He kissed my neck and shirked at the mark he made on my neck. He pulled off my strapless bra and my panties. Then me pulled off his boxers blushing at his large member. He touched my lower area roughly "who got you this wet baby"? (DAMNIT MAIA I KNOW YOUR READING THIS AND I AM MORE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN YOU ARE RIGHT NOW) "You did baby" he teased my entrance soon slowly going into me. I let out a loud moan as I slowly remember his length from last time. He slowly started going into me hearing a few groans from him. "Damnit your tight Max" he started going faster into me a bit faster every time and me moaning every time. Once we was going fast I felt a knot in my stomach "fuck Andy I'm close" "hold it in love" he started going faster into me and I screamed as I let go him coming shortly after me. "Fuck Max" he panted. "I gave him a sleepy smile and tell asleep in his arms.

ANDY'S POV

I love her.