3 Months Later

Andy and I have been happier then ever. We have our wedding planned out and we even found out the name for our child Zane if it's a boy and Jess if it's a girl. We've told his band and they seemed pretty content by it but my baby Jess or Zane is healthy and I'm so happy. Andy hasn't left my side always making sure I'm okay attending to my needs even if I don't want him too he does. I hold my stomach with both my hands smiling the biggest smile I ever could promising to myself I will be a better parent then my parents. Leaving me when I'm 3 abusing me. No I'll never to that to my baby. Suddenly I hear the bedroom door open. "Hey babe" "hey Andy" I smiled. "You seem happy today". "Today? I've been happy for 3 months baby" I get up and hug him and he hugs back whispering in my ear "I love you". "I love you too Biersack". "You know Maxy soon I'll be able to call you Biersack". "Soon love". I stroke his perfectly figured face kissing his temple and he kisses my stomach. "Hey Zane or Jess". He talks to him or her every night. "It's your dad again. I wanted to let you know... again... that your mom and I will love you forever and Dan and Phil and cc and Ashley and" he but himself off "a lot of people. Bye baby boy or girl". He got up and I remembered something "Andy! We forgot about godparents"! "Fuck"! "Oh God more planning" he playfully groaned" "cmon baby we've been through worse". "Yeah". We layer on bed and I layed on his chest with his arm around my back rubbing it a bit and also at the same time protecting the baby missing my neck "I love you Max Biersack". "I love you too Andy Biersack". We feel asleep together happily.

5 Months later (SORRY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BABY)

My smol baby bump as turned into a big ass baby bump and it hurts a lot. I walked up to Andy on the couch and sat next to him. "Damnit Zane hurts" "awww baby it'll all be worth it". He rubbed my stomach and kissed it "I love you Zane". He's so cute when it comes to Zane. I love my babies. "Fuck Dan and Phil will be here soon". "Zane your godfathers are coming soon". I said in awe. Then heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it my Mrs Biersack" "thank you Mr Biersack" I kissed him as he walked to the door and opened it letting Dan and Phil in. They came onto the couch with us and talked to Zane like Andy. "Heyyy baby Zane" I smiled when Dan spoke to him. "So what are you going to say when he asks how was he made? Fucking in his godparents bathroom" he laughed. "Shut up Dan" I laughed. "So when's your wedding again"? "Umm two weeks".. "wow that's close Max and Andy" "mpmh yeah". I looked at my baby Zane and smiled. "I'll be right back". I walked to the bathroom. "Zane this is where mommy has done bad things".. "and daddy" I whispered. "Mommy doesn't ever want you too do that too yourself okay? And your daddy saves a lot of peoples lives. He's a super hero. He's Batman". I smiled and walked out of the bathroom to see Andy smirking outside of it. "I'm Batman" "mhm Batman". I kissed him and watched Batman with Dan Phil Zane and Andy. Teaching Zane about Batman and cuddling Andy.