Arrested

I was getting bored and it was 10:00 pm so I wanted to go out. Vandalizing shit. I do my makeup put on the misfits clothes. I left my house and went to the most special building in the city. I moved my hair out of my face and started tagging the wall 'The Misfit' Then out of nowhere I hear the sirens again I didn't want to run. I should be locked up. Being with people who did bad stuff makes me happy. I looked at the cop as he pinned me to the wall and put handcuffs around my hands and threw me into the car and he went to the front. I looked at the cop from the back and damn his ugly. I look at my vans biting my lip. I didn't cry. I couldn't cry. Finally we get to the place where I have to stay and throws my figure inside the cell. But I look to my left and theres this girl she's really pretty. Hot even. But no no no I love Tyler. "Hey new girl" "um hi"  we couldn't speak part properly before I got the phone call. They called my name and let me out I ask "why am I out" "phone call" well shit. MAYBE ITS TYLER!! I answer the phone and here a low voice at the end. "What the hell Max?" "Damnit Andy since when do you care?" Andy hesitated "Well Max I ummm uh" "what is it Andy?" " I still love you Max" "your to late Biersack. You beat me and called me bad names and I love Tyler." "And I regret ever letting a girl like you leave me forever." "Pfft" " Max I have to tell you something about Tyler." "Whatever" "he's cheating on you with Jenna" "bull fucking shit Andy." "Its true" is it? "I have to go Max but keep this all in mind". He hung up and I was taken back to my cell and I wanted to die even move. I looked at the girl in my cell and spoke to her. I fell asleep well after the conversation. Then the next day I was woken up by a woman cop and I was taken out and into a car. Was it Tyler? My dad? Or... Andy? I waken up a bit to see Josh driving and Tyler with a concerned face. "Max are you okay?" He pecked my lips after the question "I'm fine Tyler. And thanks." I kiss him lightly as we got to his house. We walked in and Josh me and Tyler walked into the basement. They were asking me about what happened and I told them the truth cause I mean we're all best friends. Then I got a call from Andy. I ignored it and he called again and I ignored it. After a while he gave up and I started talking with Josh and Tyler. After a while Tyler brought me home I showered and went to bed soundly.