The future

This is my 5th month of the misfit I have grown a bond to her and I've also deleted all the pictures I've sent to Andy and broke up with him and started dating Tyler but he's been talking to this Jenna girl a lot but I don't much care for it cause I love him Andy looks at me a lot like guilty but I don't believe him well grad is in 4 months and I can't wait to leave this hell hole. I've became happy with Tyler and he makes me smile and he doesn't hurt me. Tyler is the one.

ANDY'S POV

I really love Max. Why did I do that to her? She looks so happy with Tyler and I can't stand it. That should be me being with her that should be me kissing her. But I've recently started a band called black veil brides. Its going real well.

MAX'S POV

Andy has been looking at me strange and I don't understand why. He just started a band called 'black veil brides' and if Andy still wanted to be with me he wouldnt have hurt me. Then Andy walked up to me trying to throw himself onto me and I called for Tyler or Josh but they didn't answer. Then I saw Josh from the corner of my eye and he riped Andy off me. I go over and hug Josh for saving me and then I go to class. Just a normal day at my high school.