Again..

I wake up to the familiar feeling of the soft bed and the blue gown I wore for the 3rd time in the past few years seeing Andy beside me holding my hand almost crying. Then Dan and Phil hugging each other in the corner then I turn met head I see standing there Tyler Joseph and Joshua dun. I then away and look at Andy then kissing me as soon as I turn my aching head. "Ah Ms Raven your awake"! I look in front of me and see the doctor. "Y-yeah I'm up" I studded rubbing my head. "W-wait what happened"? "Well after you left the house you when for a walk then crossing the street and got hit by a car" Andy said sounding like he just cried an ocean then kissing my hand "but luckily your alive" Dan said happily "and safe" Phil added. I smiled cause I always loved hearing their voices together. It was cute. "Turns out the driver was very very intoxicated while driving when hit you." The doctor said in his big words. "Holdddddd up.. Why are they here" I said pointing at Josh and Tyler. "We're here to see if you were alright Max." Tyler said raising his voice "or are you just here to use Andy's phone to spread naked pictures of me, dick." I was so mad at him still. "Max calm down" Phil said in his calm voice. "Can I not be mad at a complete dick who knows that I have mental illnesses and still hurts me and doesn't give a shit? Someone who said he loved me then just left? Do you know how much it hurts looking in the mirror every morning and seeing the things you once said you loved"? Tyler looked at me with pure guilt. "Exactly you don't. You never will". "M-max I'm sorry" "no I'm sorry Tyler. For not being good enough. But you know what? Somehow I managed to date someone who has hurt me but has made up for it. Have you done that? Can you fix a window by just taping it? No you can't. So please tell me how I'm ever suppose to forgive you"? "I-i" "that's what I thought". I looked away everyone shocked at my rant. The doctor cleared his throat "well Max it seems like your probably good to leave". I got up and changed into my clothes blood stained a bit of the shirt but hopefully it'll come off or nobody will notice. I walk out with Andy and he never let go of my hand but when we got into the car but even when we got in he held my hand. He drove all the home kissing my hand occasionally. "I love you so much babe" "I love you to love" I kiss his temple as we were still in our driveway. Then got out and watched a lot of family guy as I fell asleep in his arms.