Why?

JOSH'S POV

Its late at night and I'm going around social media looking at comments and texting Tyler secretly stalking Max. I go on instagram and go onto her account. Looking at her photos of her and Andy then seeing one. Its Andy kissing her and her fist over her mouth that clearly shows a ring that wasn't there before. Then reading the comments 'SO PROUD' 'AWWW' 'queen and king' 'mommy and daddy' 'ARE YOU GOING TO POST WEDDING PICS' okay....... So they are now engaged. I doubt they'll get married though. I roll my eyes then look at Andy's account. Just normal stuff about Andy Black and his band and Max. I really like her. I don't know why everyone put her in so much pain like how could Tyler cheat on her.. I look around her account again find out some stuff about her. She's going on tour with black veil brides. Pfft if they stay together until tour. I wonder how Andy puts up with the people who check her out? I mean she's bi she could cheat on him with a guy or a girl. I don't think they're in LA right now judging by the photos she's been posting. I look at the time and it's 1 am. I want to call her. But she might be sleeping. Ah fuck it. I look for her contact in my contacts and call her. It rings a few times then she picks up panting. "Hey Max"! "H-hey Josh" "are you okay"? "Uhm yeah" "oh okay. So congratz on your engagement." "Haha thanks" "hey Josh I'm sorry to end this short but I have to go." "Um okay. Bye" "bye Joshua" she hung up and I go to sleep bothered cause I want to know why she had to go.