Chapter 3-Teacher

I sigh as I place the mop in it's position.

"FINALLY DONE!" I yell to Levi.

"Tch brat,what are you talking about? We still have to clean the balcony." He says to me from the kitchen.

"YOU DO IT! I HAVE TO STUDY AND I'M TIRED!" I yell again.

He just sighs and I can hear him coming. I turn around and I see him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "What?"

"You just said you have to read. Do you go to school brat?" He asks. "Of course I go to school." I awnser.

He looks at the floor,like he's ashamed of something. He clears his throat and he relucantly looks at me again

"Well, since you know how to write and read...Could you teach me too?Please?" He says,with a soft voice.

I'm shocked. Levi can't read and write. Humanity's strongest soldier.
"Oi, brat" His cold voice snapps me out of my thoughts. "I asked politely,and I'm gonna ask again. Teach me how to read and write."

I still look at him wide eyed. I finally close my eyes and I leave out a long sigh. I open my eyes and I look at him with a grin plastered on my face.

"Fine. I'll teach you. But, for now, I have to study for tomorrow's classes. You go clean the balcony." I say as I walk past him. Sudenlly,I feel something holding my hand.

Not something, someone.

I look at Levi. He just stares at the wall like it's something interesting him. He squeezes my hand,as I blush. He's holding my hand!! Oh God my hormones are going crazy.

Relax (f/n). He's not even hugging you. Deep breaths. Calm down.

"Thanks for becoming my teacher. Nobody ever teached me how to read or write. The only thing I learned was how to kill. I always wanted to go to school but I couldn't,cause education was always a luxury to the underground. Thanks. A lot."

My mouth is wide open again. He never fails to surprise me, even though I know his character so well. I guess everyone is not how they seem to be.

I quickly close my mouth as I squeeze his hand back and awnser. "No problem. I wanna help too." I say as he releases my hand from his grasp and I continue walking torwards my room.

I get in and lock the door,as I go to my desk and start reading.

I wonder what's behind this cold, stoic mask he wears all the time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oi brat."

No awnser.

"Brat. Wake up. You told me to wake you but you haven't moved from your bed for an hour now."

I turned around and take the pillow beside me,putting it above my head as I mumble"Five more minutes pleaseee"

"Brat. Oi (f/n), it's 8:00 o'clock. You're gonna be late"

Immediately I jolted up from my bed and I started running around the house like a madwoman, so I could make it in time.
I got dressed quickly as I grabbed my bad and a sandwich from the kitchen.

"Bye Levi see ya later, don't set the house on fire or something! Remember these things in the kitchen are not a game they could burn the house!"

"BRAT, I HEAR THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER SINCE YESTERDAY DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T MEMORIZED EVERYTHING ALREADY?" he yelled.

I just laughed. "Okay! Just wait for me to come back, okay?"
"Okay (f/n), Bye."

"Bye Levi" I say as I close the door behind me.

This is going to be another boring long-ass day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Okay, first of all:
1: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEEE.
2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND,LEVI! I FUCKING LOVE HIM SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN-*TAKES DEEP BREATHS* OKAY I LOVE LEVI SO MUCH BYE!