Chapter 6- School

He won the bet.
This short clean freak won the bet.
And now I'm forced to do the house chores for the entire month.
Life sucks.
I shut my locker as I make my way to the next class.
"(F/n) chan!" I turn around to face Tyler,(Idk it was the first name that came into my mind) one of my only friends except Amber and now Levi.
He runs beside me and pats my shoulder. "So, how's life?"
"Shitty like always"
He gives me his famous toothy grin. "Come on! Don't be like this (f/n)! We have physics now!" "Yay!" I say bored.
He looks at me." Wow. I just noticed. Why you're not your usual happy self?"
"Cause I stayed up all night doing the house chores."
"And since when did you became a clean-freak?"
"Since Levi moved in" I murmed.
"What?" He said.
"Hm? Oh nothing!" I said as I moved my hands around panicking.
Tyler is popular. I don't get it why does he even bother hanging out with me and Amber. Each and every girl in this school is in love with him. With his black hair and green eyes, he's very good-looking. He also plays basketball. However, he still prefers to sit with us for lunch and not with the popular guys.
I open the door to the classroom and sit next to Amber, like always. Tyler sits behind us, and Amber turns around to chat with him. I,on the other hand just look out of the window, thinking. Will I ask Levi to be my date for the party? What happened yesterday to the beach? He did it on purpose? And, the most important...Will we find a way to get him back to the book?
I feel someone pocking my arm, and I turn around to see Amber. "You've been paying attention to class, right?" She whispers.
"Class started?" I whisper back.
"Yes, and it ends in fifteen minutes!"
Oh. I was so absorbed into my own thoughts, I didn't realised.
"Oi, (f/n) is something wrong?"
I sigh. "I'll tell you later, at lunch."
"Okay" she whispers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
"Wow, Amber calm down. Its not such a big deal." I say. Honestly I'm so tired, I want to sleep for the rest of my life. Fuck you shorty for making me clean until my arms where ready to fall off.
"NOT A BIG DEAL?! (F/N) HE ALMOST KISSED YOU, FOR FUCKS SAKE! IT IS A BIG DEAL!"
I sighed. "Okay, okay, just stop shouting please?"
She takes big breaths and she sits back to the table. "I'm calm. Keep going. What happened then?"
"Nothing"
"Huh? What do you mean NOTHING?"
"Jesus Christ Amber, I pushed him away!"
She looked like a reindeer who had just seen the bright lights of a car. She wasn't moving at all. Like she just had a heart attack.
I just closed my eyes and waited.
3,2,1...And here it comes.
"(F/N) IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HE FUCKING LIKES YOU AND YOU JUST PUSH HIM AWAY? WHAT THE FUCK GIRL? I MEAN YOU LIKE HIM TOO DON'T YOU?"
Now, she's angry. And I am too.
"YOU KNOW WHAT AMBER? AND WHAT IF I DO LIKE HIM? NOTHING CHANGES! WE'RE TAKING ABOUT LEVI FUCKING ACKERMAN! I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT HE THINKS! MAYBE IT WAS ALL SOME KIND OF JOKE!"
I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, as I storm off the school cafeteria,still crying. I hear Amber shouting my name but I just ignore her. I want to be alone right now.
When I think that she lost me, I sit down to the floor hugging my knees.
I'll end up getting hurt again. It was always this way.
While I'm having a mini self-pity party at the school hall, I hear heels clicking.
Oh, great...Just. great
"Why, if it isn't little (f/n). Why are you crying my dear? You realized that your face needs surgery but you don't have the money? Oh its okay girl! I'll give them to you! I could do anything to not see you ugly face here every day!"
Honestly, I don't have the time or energy to deal with my bullies right now.
"Do me a favor Jess and Fuck off." I say sniffing my nose.
She just laughs and pulls me up by the hair. It hurts. A lot. I don't have the energy to fight back. I just sit there, helpless.
"Jess. Leave her alone"
This voice.
Tyler.
She drops my head and in the last moment I put my hands down to prevent me from hitting my head to the floor.
"Oh Tyler! Haha, what a coincidence to see you here!" She starts to twril her hair around her fingers as she walks to him.
Fucking bitch.
Tyler's concerned eyes lock with mine, as he shoves Jess away. "We'll talk another day Jess bye!"
She looks at me furiously and then back at Tyler.
"Haha of course baby! Bye!" She said as she disappeared down the hall.
He looked at me,and he offered me his hand to stand up, which I accepted.
"Are you okay? Amber is panicking about something"
"I'm okay Tyler. And Amber is her usual stupid self"
"Come on (f/n) don't act innocent, Amber told me that you where crying about something... May I know what it is?"
He was just concerned. If I was him, I would be too. But, I don't want to tell him him.
Instead, I just hugged him and started sobbing in his chest. He was surprised at first, but the returned it, whispering things to calm me.
When I finally stopped crying I looked at him. "Thanks Tyler. You're the best."
He scratched the back of his neck. "Listen (f/n) I was looking for you, because I wanted to ask you something. The thing is... Will you be my date to Drake's party?"
My heart stopped beating. He asked me to go to the part with him. He asked me to be his date. I opened my mouth to respond but I was cut off by another voice.
"Tch. No she won't be your date to the party, because she's already my date."
When Tyler turned around to see who was talking, I was shocked for the millionth time today.
How the fuck did he got here?
"And, who are you?" Tyler asked "Are you new around here?"
I could practically feel the forming tension between them.
"My name is Levi. And get your filthy hands off (f/n) right now."
"Oh? And what if I don't shorty?"
I could see flames around Levi. Literally. He was furious.
"I. Dare. You. To. Say. This. One. More. Time."
"You are short"
Before I could react, Levi swung his fist torwards Tyler's jaw, and I could hear a loud cracking sound when it made contact with Tyler's skin.
"Tyler! Dude where are you? We have basketball practice!"
We all turn around to see Tyler's captain. Right now, I just want to thank him, cause he just saved Tyler from his death.
"Oh, okay captain I'm coming!"
He looked at me. "Will you be fine?"
I smiled. "Yes Tyler, I'm not a kid anymore."
He smiled back"see ya!"
I waved my hand at him as he disappeared down the hall. I turned to Levi.
" How did you came here? You're supposed to be at home!"
"Amber brought me with her car. She said that you where screaming and crying, so I came immediately."
Shit, Amber do you have to interfere everywhere?
"She's your friend too, you know and she's just worried about you. Its normal. So, what where you crying about?"
I can't tell him. He probably doesn't like me.
"Haha! It was nothing, really! I'm just fine"
He raised his eyebrow. "Amber seemed stressed. I don't think it's fine. Tell me."
I closed my eyes and shook my head as a no.
I heard him sigh,ans then two arms wrapped around me. Levi pulled me closer to him, pressing my head at his chest. "Let's go home. You need to rest. I'll take care of these bitches who bullied you another day." "You saw that too?" "Yes, but I couldn't do anything because this Tyler guy was here first. Tch, I want to kill him. Just one punch won't do any damage" "Levi. Please, he's one of my closest friends. Get along with him." "Fine. I promise that I will. Its up to him though."
He hugged me tighter.
This hug wasn't like Tyler's. This one felt right. And the last thought I had before I drifted off to sleep was a really nice one
Levi will be my date to the dance.
A/n: sorry for the long chapter! I had so much fun writing it! Although it took me five hours...On another note. ...
What do you thinks of Tyler?
What will happend next?
Comment, vote and be awesome.
Until next time
Love and kisses
Amazing author Chan