Chapter 12-Date?

A/n: play the song whenever I tell you ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview:
"Levi, I promise you."
"We will find a way"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He just sighed. "I hope that you're right (f/n). I really want to see them again."
I smiled. "For now, let's just eat. We will think of something later."
"Okay. You're right again"
Just when he said that , the waiter came with our orders.
We started eating in silence.
I cleared my throat and spoke first.
"The food here is really good. Thanks for bringing me Levi."
"My pleasure brat. I really wanted to go out with you like this. Like we're on a date".
What? Date? What in the actual flying fuck? Like a date, date? I thought that this was just a dinner to thank me? So, this is a date? God, I'm not even well dressed up! What am I gonna do?
"Oi, (f/n) you look like you've seen a ghost. Is it because I mentioned the word date? Because brat, this is not a date. I just gave an example."
My heat shattered to tiny little pieces. So this is not a date? Still, I have to have fun with Levi, because he will go soon.
"So, what are your interests other than cleaning?" I asked while looking at him.
"Tch, do you really think that I don't have any other interests?"
"Well, yes if you consider the fact that you always clean."
"For your information brat, I have other interests outside cleaning. For example, I like to read, and maneuver all around the underground."
I smiled. "You know that the second one is not considered as a hobby do you."
He smirked at me. "I don't care. What are your hobbies brat?You never told me."
"Well, I can sing and I can play the piano really well. And I watch anime, if that is considered a hobby."
"No it doesn't and I never saw you playing the piano even though there is one in the house. Or singing."
I smirked. "Do you want me to sing and play the piano now?"
"Whatever. I'm not interested in hearing you anyway. Do as you please."
I got up and went to the orchestra. I tapped the old man playing the piano gently in the back. "Excuse me. Could I borrow this piano for a second?"
The old man smiled at me kindly. "Of course young lady!"
I smiled back. "Thank you so much!"
He got up and I sat down putting my fingers on the keys. I took a deep breath and let the words come to me.

Levi's pov(oh yes we're doing this thing again)

I watched her silently as she placed her hand on the keys and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and started playing a sad melody.
(Play song now)
Hello, it's me.
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over everything
They say that time supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing.
Hello,
Can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger.
And free.
I forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference
Between us
And a million miles.
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times.
To tell you I'm sorry,
For everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home.
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry
For breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore.
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry.
I hope,
That you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened
It's no secret, that the both of us
Are running out of time.
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart, but it don't matter clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore...
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home.
Hello from the other side...
She played a few more notes, and then, everything went silent. I saw her pulling her hands off the keys, still with her eyes closed and she took a deep breath.
I was staring at her in awe. Her voice was amazing, just like an angel. And the way she played the piano... It was astonishing. Honestly, she was something else.
I started clapping. She opened her eyes and turned to me. And then, I saw something falling from her eye.
A tear. She was crying.
"Oi, brat are you okay? Why are you crying?"
She smiled at me." Sorry Levi. The song is so sad... I just wanted to cry while singing it."
"First of all, don't apologize."
She wiped away the tears. "Sorry."
She got up and walked to her seat.
"Here we go again. Brat, I said don't apologize"
She started laughing.
I looked at her annoyed. "Tch. Why are you laughing? Just a second ago, you where sad."
She looked at me with those adorable (e/c) eyes of hers.
Jesus, Levi stop calling her eyes adorable...
"Sorry Levi, it's just that even though you can't understand it, you're making me happy. Thank you."
"About what?" Honestly I wanna know why she is thanking me. I've never done anything for her.
"For being there for me. For accepting me for who I am. You never criticized me about my past, and I'm grateful for that. Since you came, my life has become interesting again. Just, promise me that when we find a way and you leave, you will come to see me sometimes"
My heart skipped a beat, and I felt like it was going to explode at any moment now.
What the fuck is this feeling?
I rubbed the back of my neck. "Well, I suppose that I could come and see you sometimes... I could bring Isabel and Farlan too."
Her expression changed when I mentioned them.
"Listen, Levi there are some things that even though I want to tell you, I can't.It will change history. And if history really changes, then something terrible may happen. Believe me Levi, I know many things about your world that are forbidden to speak of. If I tell you what I know, then history will change, for better or for worse."
I looked at her. So she has some secrets too huh?
I looked at her and smirked. "Well, if you won't tell me, then I will have to find out myself." I said.
She looked at me. "I guess so. But I want you to know that I'm sorry that I couldn't warn you... I'm r-really s-sorry..."
Her sobs echoed through the empty restaurant.
I just looked at her, wondering what I should do now. I was never good at comforting people...Well, I guess that it can't be helped...
I patted her head and played with her (h/l) (h/c) hair.
"Listen brat, I don't know why you are sorry, but don't be. You are a good person."
She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.
I was never good when it came to physical contact, so I just wrapped my arms around her, and tried to comfort her the best I could.
When her sobs stopped, she buried her face in the crook of my neck.
My heart started beating faster. I felt like I was running for hours, but I wasn't.
We just stayed like this, until I heard her murmuring something.
"You said something brat?"
"I'm tired. Let's go."
I nodded even though she couldn't see me.
I reached for my pocket, and I found the money. I left them on top of the table and then I lifted up (f/n) and carried her bridal style out of the store.
She opened her eyes a little bit and looked at me.
"What are you doing? I can walk by myself. Let me down"
She tried to push me to let her go, but she was too tierd to even try. Eventually, she gave in, and wrapped her arms around my neck. One of her hands started to draw circles at my back.
My heart started beating faster again.
I looked down at her peaceful face. She was so pretty.
What? Where is this all coming from, Levi? Snap out of it.
She buried her face deeper into my chest and whispered my name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levi's pov (flashback)
My mom was badly sick.
She couched and turned her head looking at me.
"Levi. Come here." She said and patted the place beside her.
I walked to her and sat down.
"Yes, mom? Do you want something?"
More coughs. She was slowly dying, and she knew it well.
"Yes. Before I go, I want you to know some things."
She took a deep breath.
"Levi. Maybe you won't understand the things that I will tell you right now, in such a young age, but you will when you grow up. So listen closely."
More coughs. I nodded at her.
"Find a way to get out of here. Be someone who people will worship and remember. Our family was very close to the crown, before...things happened. And, promise me that when you'll get out of here, you will find a good girl you love and make a family with her. But you shouldn't love someone based on how rich they are. I did this and it was a huge mistake. Don't be like me, Levi. Find someone you love to spent the rest of your life with them."
I titled my head to the side.
"Mom, what is love?"
She gave me one of her sweetest smiles and she started coughing again.
"Love...I never experienced such a thing... Only once. Love is when you care for someone so much, you would give your life to protect them. Love is, when this person looks at you straight in the eye, and you know that you want to spend the rest of eternity with them. Love is the feeling you get when this special someone smiles at you and you get shivers down your spine or your heart starts to beat faster."
I looked at her confused. "I don't think that I get it moma..."
She smiled and closed her eyes. "You will understand, Levi..."
"Someday... You will understand..."
I felt her spirit drifting away, going somewhere I couldn't reach her.
And just like that...
She was gone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that I can understand now...
I'm sure that she's still watching me from up there, hanging out with(f/n)'s mother and chatting.I lifted my head up to the sky.
Mother, is this unknown feeling love? I wish you where here to tell me yourself...
I turned to the brat.
"Oi, (f/n). You can consider this as a date, okay?"
She hummed in response and hugged me tighter.
Well, I really don't know what is this feeling...But one thing is for sure...

(F/n) (L/n)...
I think that I'm falling for you.

A/n: it took me two days to write this shit. My mom is sick and I have exams coming up, so I might not be able to update so often. Also, its official that my new pet likes exo,and kpop in general. Anyway,
Until next time
Love and kisses
Author Chan