Legend 1: Mystery Guests

(A/N: I will try my hardest to make this original and not base everything off of the anime.)

-Wind Tribe Gates-Morning-
Y/N and Akio held onto the straps of their trading bags as they climbed up the unimaginable amount of stairs that would bring them into the Wind Tribe.
"Hurry up Akio, we can't be late again!" Y/N called out to her twin brother, wind blowing her (H/L) (H/C) strands of hair out of her face.
"Hai Hai, but there's just so many stairs, Y/N." the silver haired male whined as he eventually caught up to his sister, who rolled her eyes in reply.
"Hey, who's that talking to the two guards?" Akio suddenly questioned, causing Y/N to look at the top, which they were eventually at, and she saw a tall raven haired male wearing all blue, and a short female with long red hair.
"Who put these guys on guard duty?" the tall male face palmed as the twins saw the two 'guards' doing their usual explanation of 'What the Wind Tribe Does' again.
"Ooh~, it's Akio-kun and Y/N-San!" the blond guard smiled widely, and suddenly the two guards were standing in front of the twins.
"Did you bring anything good with you this time?!" the brunet excitedly questioned.
"Well I brought some of Y/N's homemade cookies." Akio grinned, reaching into his bag and handing the two a plate of cookies each.
"Yay~!" the two happily took the plates and stuffed a cookie each into their mouths.
"Hah!? Don't just accept those so easily!" the tall man shouted as he walked over to the four, the red haired female following close behind, almost like a lost puppy.
"Mm...? Why not? Do you have something against homemade things, Kimoi-kun?" (Kimoi: Creepy) the (H/C) boredly stated as she stared up at the obviously taller male.
"Ahahaha! She called you a creep!" the two guards laughed, as a tick mark appeared on the male's forehead.
Meanwhile the female's twin tried to hold back his own laughter, and the red haired female stared at the two in confusion. She felt like she knew them from somewhere...
"Do you know who I am?" the tall man growled at Y/N.
"Hey, it's Lord Hak!" one of the Wind Tribe members shouted.
"I'm guessing Lord Hak." Y/N bluntly stated as she sighed and glanced over at Akio. "Come on Akio, we've got more important things to do." she said, walking around the large crowd that began to form around the surprisingly popular dark haired male, Akio soon following.
The two stopped though as soon as they heard a loud thud. When turning around, they both were surprised to see that the red head had fainted.
"Oh my, what a weak girl." one woman commented.
"Please prepare food and a bed immediately." Hak said as he picked up the red haired girl in a bridal style.
"Oh my, the Lord is being kind to a woman." the two guards whispered to one another, almost as if they didn't believe that this male was capable of being such.
"Did you not hear me?" Hak scowled at them as he carried the red haired female past them.
"Come with us, Lord Hak." Y/N waved her hand, face void of any emotion, though her silver eyes were filled with concern.
Hesitantly, the tall male walked over to them. "Where's the old man, Elder Mun-deok?" Hak questioned as the three walked.
"He's at Hiryuu Castle." Akio answered.
"What?" Hak looked surprised.
"You mean you didn't know?" Akio blinked while Y/N kept her eyes ahead, listening to the conversation. "A meeting of the five tribes was suddenly called at the castle." Akio explained.
"A meeting of the five tribes?" Hak's concerned expression and tone of voice caught Y/N's attention.
"Normally the young lords at the castle attends. We thought it was a bit strange that they'd summon Elder Mun-deok, especially when he's retired from being a general." Y/N admitted, finally cutting in to the conversation. "Now keep up, we're almost to the place where the girl can rest." the (H/C) said, once again walking, since the trio had stopped to talk, and the two males quickly followed.
Hak's eyes squinted as he looked at both of the twins. They look so familiar, where have I seen them before? And they're too young to be just ordinary traders.
"Y/N-san, Akio-kun!" Hak was taken from his thoughts as a small blond boy ran out of one of the homes. The boy bounded over to the trio and tripped over his own two feet, only to be caught in the arms of the (H/C) female.
"A-ah, Tae-yeon-kun, please be careful!" Y/N said in a pleading tone as she helped the boy back onto his two feet.
"Arigato Y/N-san." Tae-yeon smiled, then looked up at Hak with admiration in his baby blue eyes. "Hak-nii!" he cheerfully said, before noticing the red haired female passed out in his arms. "Eh? Who's that Hak-nii?" he asked, bounding over to his older brother.
"Oh, uhm, this is uh..." Hak's skin color paled a bit, quickly trying to think of a name. "This is Rina." he said, keeping his gaze away from the three who stood infront of him.
"Is that so?" a serious look flashed on Akio's face, and Y/N noticed the untrusting gaze that the (E/C) orbed male was hiding.
"Yes." Hak instantly nodded, looking sure. "She's a court lady in training." he added.
"Ah! She's burning up, I think she has a fever!" Tae-yeon shouted, his hand pressed against the female's pinkening forehead.
"Akio, please take Lord Hak and Rina-san to our bedroom."
The silver haired male nodded and quickly led Hak into the house that Tae-yeon had come out of.
"Tae-yeon, would you like to help me prepare food for Rina-san?" Y/N then looked at the small boy, who smiled gleefully and nodded.

_____Quick Time Skip____
Y/N and Akio were just coming back from dropping off the things they had brought to trade at the market, both surprised when they saw Hak really close to Rina, and the two guards from before covering Tae-yeon's eyes.
"O-Oi, what's going on here!?" Akio questioned, obviously flustered.
"There's nothing that we're doing that Tae-yeon shouldn't see!" Hak suddenly began to yell and kick the three older males, as Y/N and Tae-yeon went to Rina's side.
"Hello, I'm L/N Y/N, it is nice to meet you Rina-san." Y/N introduced herself.
"A-ah, hello." Rina surprisingly said as she stared at the silver eyed beauty.
"Rina-san, what is my big brother like at the castle?" Tae-yeon questioned curiously.
Rina tapped her chin at the question and thought. "At the castle, Hak is...rude." Everyone instantly looked at the red head, either surprised or not, depending on what they knew of Hak.
"No, he's insensitive, arrogant....oh, and not loveable. Also-" Rina was cut off by an irritated Hak.
"Alright, I think we all get it." he stated.
The two guards and Akio began to laugh.
"Rina-san, you're the best. Nothing loveable about him!" the blond giggled, grinning widely.
"Oi, come here you idiots!" Hak shouted, beginning to beat up the two guards, while Akio hid behind Y/N as he smirked widely.
Y/N, though, felt her eyes trained on the red haired female, who had begun to smiled as she watched Hak with the other two.
"What's the castle like? Do they have a lot of good food?" Tae-yeon questioned.
"Yes, but your food tastes the best." Rina smiled.
Tae-yeon smiled widely and was suddenly by Y/N's side, tugging on the sleeve of her outfit. "Y/N-san helped me make it!" Tae-yeon said gleefully.
"But you did all the work, Tae-yeon-kun." Y/N humbly stated.
"You're too humble, Y/N! But eat up Rina-san, there's plenty to eat!" Akio grinned at Rina, causing the red head to blush a bit.
The two females were then surprised as Hak suddenly had Akio pinned down. "Oi, don't smile like that to a lady, it's creepy!" Hak exclaimed, before a foot was placed on his cheek and pushing him away from the silver haired male.
"You're the only creep here, Kimoi-kun!" Y/N growled with a dark look in her eyes.
"Okay." Rina's sudden voice stopped the three as they all glanced at the pretty red head, who had begun to quickly eat the food, ready for seconds in no time at all, causing Hak to smile slightly.