Legend 6: The Village Mishap

-Trader's Road-Six Days Later-
It was quiet as the group walked away from one of Yoon's usual trading buddies, though Y/N could feel the tension as if it was as thick as cheese.
Huffing, the (H/C) female elbowed Hak's side and glared at him, causing the male to roll his eyes.
"Princess! What are you so upset about? Because I stuffed you in a bag and carried you? Because I said that there were clothes in the bag and carried you roughly? Because I took advantage of you being in a bag and handled you roughly?" Hak questioned, causing Y/N to glare harshly at him for sounding so oblivious, even though he knew exactly what he was saying.
"All of it!" Yona growled, before running Hak up a tree. "How should I punish you for that!?"
"I was so scared we'd be found out." Akio admitted with a sigh.
"Yeah, my heart was practically beating out of my chest." Yoon agreed, looking slightly pale.
"Hey you two!" Y/N snapped. "We're a bit too obvious as it is, having a red haired princess, and a mountain of a Kimoi, so try not to draw attention to yourselves, got it?" She stated.
"I agree with Y/N-san, we're close to the Fire Tribe's capital city." Yoon nodded his head in agreement to Y/N's words.
"It'd be really bad if we're caught." Akio sighed.
"Hai." Hak and Yona nodded.
"Still, the priest and the four dragons live in odd places." Hak sighed, oblivious to Akio holding Y/N back from hitting the blue dressed male. "It's not just near the border, but near the Kai Empire as well."
"I'm actually really excited to see this mysterious village, since it's my first time going outside." Yoon stated with a determined expression. "Once I travel across the kingdom, I'll record my personal experiences!"
"You sounded like a child right then, Yoon-kun." Y/N said as she poked her slightly taller friend's cheek.
"I-I did not!" Yoon shouted in embarassement.
"Hmm..? Your eyes are red." Hak said, suddenly beside Yoon, who ended up chasing after him.
"My eyes aren't red!" Yoon growled.
"Well if you miss the priest so much, you can return to the mountains at any time." Hak grinned.
"Shut up!" Yoon shouted.
"So much for not drawing attention." Akio sighed with a slight smile, as Y/N rolled her eyes but nodded in agreement.
Akio then noticed that Yona wasn't standing beside them anymore. "Oi, Princess!" He cried out, causing the other two males to stop and glance at Yona, who was putting a hood over her red hair and walking towards a wagon.
The group nonchalantly walked as the wagon passed by, the driver not even turning to look at them, causing Y/N and Akio to breath out in relief.
"Hak, your injuries haven't healed fully yet. You can't carry me for the whole journey." Yona stated.
"Then let Akio carry you." Hak stated bluntly.
"No, I want to see this kingdom with my own eyes." Yona stated with a determined expression.
"Hmph." Y/N grinned as she crossed her arms over her chest and closed her silver orbs. "I agree, what's the point in going on an adventure if you can't enjoy the scenery." Y/N shrugged.
"Alright, fine." Hak reluctantly agreed. "But don't let your guard down, it may appear peaceful, but-Huh?" Hak looked surprised when he didn't see Yona standing infront of him anymore.
"Hey Akio, what's that?" The red haired female questioned, pointing at a rice farm plantation.
"That's a waterwheel, Princess." Akio answered.
"Really!? I'd never seen one so big!" Yoon shouted out in awe.
Y/N laughed softly as she saw Hak's annoyed expression and she patted his shoulder. "It'll be alright Komoi-kun, she's got us to protect her after all." Y/N told him in an assuring tone, slightly surprising the male.
"Hak, what are these?" Yona then asked, causing the dark haired male to look away from the (H/C) female and at the fields.
"Wheat, but there's some rice over there." He answered as he and Y/N joined the other three.
"This place is run by the capital." Y/N informed. "Everything you ate at the castle had probably been produced here." Akio added.
"Really?" Yona asked, smiling slightly.
"Hey look!" A child's voice caused the group turned to see a small family in the plantation. "Oh my, well done." The child's mother said, patting the child's head.

-Fire Tribe Village-
Y/N and Akio were keeping watch over the village that the other three were in.
"It seems safe enough, Y/N, maybe we should just join the others." Akio said with a slight whine.
Y/N smiled softly, nodding in agreement. "I guess you're right." She said, standing up from her crouching position, only to notice a familiar ravenette come out of the building that the trio had walked into. "Akio, follow Hak for me, please."
"Do you not trust him?" Akio questioned, looking slightly surprised by his sister's harsh expression. "I doubt he'd just leave the princess all of a sudden."
"It's not that." Y/N replied.
Akio kept his gaze on his younger sister for a few seconds, before nodding with a slight grin. "Very well then, I'll be back soon." he said, before running in the direction Hak had gone.
Y/N sighed in slight relief, before she tensed up by seeing a familiar uniform. "Fire Tribe guards, huh?" Y/N glanced in the direction of the building that Yoon and Yona were still in, only to bite her lip as she saw Yona run out, Yoon not too far behind.

~Yoon's POV~
"Hey!" I gritted my teeth as I tried keeping the princess fully out of sight as the guard came in our direction.
They must've been at the coorination. That explains why they wern't here earlier.
"Ah, hello!" I quickly perked up at the familiar voice and gazed over the box that we were hiding behind. "When did you return from Kuuto?" Y/N smiled -fakely- up at the guard.
"Just now." The guard said, smiling back at Y/N.
"Is that so?" Y/N tilted her head, looking just like any normal curious girl, though I already knew that this was a simple plan for her.
"Yeah, the capital was gorgeous." the guard began to talk to Y/N as she led him away from our hiding place.
As soon as they were gone, I heard a muffled cry behind me. Quickly turning around in shock, I relaxed slightly when I saw it was just Hak and Akio.
"Was that Y/N?" Akio questioned, glancing around the corner to where Y/N and the guard had disappeared while I nodded.
"We should go wait for her by the tree, we shouldn't linger." Hak stated, standing up.

~3rd Person POV~
Y/N eventually came running to the meeting place, a slight grin on her face. "How'd I do Yoon-kun? Yona-hime? I should be an actress, huh?" the silver eyed female questioned.
"I think you'd be great!" Yona said as enthusiastically as she could.
"I don't know, can you even keep a secret?" Hak glanced at Y/N over his shoulder.
"Oh, you'd be surprised, Komoi-kun." Y/N snickered, causing the dark haired male to become curious, before he sighed.
"I'm sorry, I was careless when leaving you alone." Hak suddenly said.
"I'm sorry." Yona frowned.
The group once again began to walk.