Legend 32: Insert the Green Dragon!

-Hidden Cove-Next Afternoon-
"Kija! Kija, are you going to sleep all day?" Y/N pouted while shaking the table that Kija was laying on back and forth.
"Y-yes, I'll do my best!" Kija exclaimed, cheeks flushed red, before looking at a blushing Y/N with drowsy blue orbs.
How cute. And he's older than me? Y/N giggled.
"Huh? You seem cheerful, Y/N." Kija smiled.
"Of course." Y/N smiled wider, beginning to walk away from the hungover male. "I don't have to worry about a stupid hangover like some of you people." She stated, turning to stick her tongue out jokingly, only to trip over her swollen ankle and then be caught in someone's arms.
"How's Yona?" Y/N asked the male who had caught her, once supporting herself and glancing at the female who was a bit too happy from recent happenings while talking with Yoon over the porridge.
"As you can see, not well." Hak sighed, walking over to Yona to help her out.

____Quick Time Skip____
Y/N and the others were hiding behind a rock, Y/N happily staring at the sunset, while the others were listening in on Hak's and Yona's conversation.
"What are you guys doing?" Yona deadpanned, once realizing that they were there.
"Um, I was, uh..." Kija stuttered.
"Hey, you need to tell us about things like that, too." Yoon blushed.
"Stop being such a tsundere, Yoon." Y/N giggled.
"Huh?" Yona looked confused, while Yoon blushed even more and ignored Y/N.
"Don't 'huh' me! About leaving here!" Yoon declared, as if it was obvious. "It doesn't seem right unless you say things like that with everyone here."
"I hate to say it, but he's right." Akio nodded.
"What do you mean 'hate to say it'!?" Yoon scowled.
"Say the word and we Dragons shall follow you to the end of the earth!" Kija exclaimed, grabbing onto Shin-ah.
"Oh, you can leave now." Hak nonchalantly told Kija.
"What!?" Kija shouted.
"Besides, there's only you two, not the whole four according to the legend." Hak added.
"Silence!" Y/N, Akio, and Kija shouted.
The three -Y/N, Kija, and Hak- then began to shout at each other about whether or not who is needed and who isn't.
"Everyone." Yona smiled, getting everyone's attention. "Tomorrow, I'm leaving Awa. Will you come with me?"
"I shall accompany, yes." (Kija)
"Uh-huh." (Shin-ah)
"You can't get rid of me that easily!" (Akio)
"What a pain." (Yoon)
"Whaaat!?" (Yona)
"Well someone has to protect you from these idiotic boys!" (Y/N)
"Shut it you!" (The Boys)

-Night-
As expected, the people of Awa were still celebrating their newfound freedom.
Y/N, on the other hand, was still the type of person not to like big crowds, such as these. Especially since it seemed just about everyone here was half-way to drunkville.
Sighing, the female made her way towards the ship, only to pause when she heard a beautiful melody.
Closing her eyes, she walked in the direction that the sound was coming from, and soon enough a green light had surrounded her vision.
"So you can play it." She stated, opening her eyes as she gazed at Jaeha.
"Mhmm..." He nodded as he glanced at her with a slight grin, continuing to play the instrument. "Would you like to try?" He questioned.
"Ah, well, you see I-" Y/N stuttered out, before feeling herself being tugged down next to Jaeha, and the instrument being placed in her hands.
Sighing, Y/N cringed as she tried playing the instrument, though as she predicted, it didn't make a noise that she was hoping for. In short, it sounded like someone digging their nails against a rock.
"Hmm...So there's something that the Silver Dragon cannot do." Jaeha chuckled as Y/N instantly handed the instrument back to him.
"Of course, nobody is perfect." Y/N glumly stated. "Anyways, I never learned how to play any instruments. With training half of my life, and being a merchant for the second half." She sighed, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her chin on the red fabric of her dress skirt.
"I believe that much, that's why I ran away from my clan." Jaeha stated, gently placing his instrument onto the ground beside him.
"Do you miss your clan at all? Did you have anyone close to you?" Y/N curiously questioned.
"Are you finally interested in me, Rini-chan?" Jaeha smirked at Y/N, causing her to blush darkly.
"How do you keep doing that?" She grumbled as she looked away from the green haired man.
"Doing what?" Jaeha looked confused for a moment.
"You make me feel...weird. I don't know how to explain it." Y/N huffed and shook her head.
Jaeha blinked, before smiling a bit. "I don't know, I guess it's just the effect we have on each other, ne?"
"Maybe I can teach you to play." He then motioned to his instrument, which made Y/N flinch once again at the remembrance of the sounds it had made when she played.
"I wish you could teach me, but I'm afraid that there's no time for that." Y/N sighed, standing up.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Jaeha asked as he looked up at the (H/C) while she dusted her skirt off for any dirt.
"Well, assuming that you don't know, I think that Yona has given up on trying to get you to join us." Y/N said, looking straight into the man's indigo orbs. "She hasn't forced any of us, you know. In fact, I think me and Akio have forced her into keeping us." Y/N chuckled, rubbing the nape of her neck before flinching. She still had a cut there from that guard who was going to cut her head off.
"Is that so?" Jaeha murmured, his green bangs covering his eyes.
"Mhmm...It must be hard to put up with two of us when the bargain should be only one." Y/N stated, a look of pain running through her silver orbs as she spoke those words, but they quickly vanished as well. "Anyways, we're leaving tomorrow. See ya on the ship." She said, beginning to walk away, only to feel a hand grab her own.
Cheeks heating up once more, Y/N looked down at Jaeha, who was looking at her with a thoughtful look while he continued to sit on the ground.
Y/N sighed. "What? Will you be lonely without me? Do you want me to stay?" Y/N joked.
"I'll be honest. I just like to spend feast nights with a beauty like yourself." Jaeha stated.
Y/N's cheeks turned a bright red, and she looked out at the ocean nervously. "Fine, I'll stay for just a bit, you're such a pain." She grumbled, much to Jaeha's amusement.
Y/N then sat beside Jaeha. "Will you continue to play your instrument, please? It really is a beautiful sound." Y/N shyly requested.
"If you wish for me to do so, then I will." Jaeha agreed, then placed down two bottles in front of the two, before beginning to play the instrument.
"What're these?" Y/N sighed, picking up one of the bottles. As she sniffed the opening she scrunched up her nose. "Never mind." She said, placing down the bottle of sake.
"Are you not a drinker? How womanly of you." Jaeha grinned.
Y/N scoffed. "I'm just not wanting a hangover first thing in the morning." She stated.
"Uh-huh, whatever you say." Jaeha chuckled, playing the instrument.
"You don't believe me? Fine then. Let's have a bet. Whoever can hold their liquor longer gets to decide whether you come with me and Yona or not." Y/N stated, a look of triumph on her face.
Jaeha smirked. "You're on."

-Morning-
"What's the matter, Y/N?" Akio questioned his twin who was looking around with a saddened look.
"Jaeha's not here." She stated, much to Akio's disbelief.
"I wanted to say thank you, along with other things." Yona sighed.
"Who cares about that droop-eyes?" Hak questioned bluntly.
"I do!" Y/N and Yona exclaimed, much to Akio's horror.
"Jaeha, huh? Well, ya can see him when ya come back." Gi-gang stated.
That wasn't part of the deal. Y/N thought bitterly.
"Look at my two weedy girls." Gi-gang then joked as she flicked Y/N's forehead, bringing said female out of her thoughts.
"Weedy girls?" Yona scowled.
"You won't ever get a husband if the only things you two can be are daredevils." Gi-gang stated.
"If you can't find a husband, I'll always take ya in!" Maya, the blond pirate Y/N had gotten closest to over the past few days, exclaimed.
"No thank you, Maya!" Y/N stated in sync with Akio and Yona.
"Jeez, everyone's so rude. Let's go!" Yona pouted childishly.
"Hey, hold on." Gi-gang said as the group began to walk away. "Take these."
Turning around, Y/N was surprised to see a bag of cheonsu plants.
"Ah! Cheonsu! We really appreciate it!" Yoon excitedly stated as Y/N stared in awe at the rare herbs.
"This much?" Yona asked as she looked at the bag.
Gi-gang patted the red haired girl's head. "Don't catch a cold." She smiled.
"Thank you for your hospitality. We always appreciate it." Y/N said, bowing to Gi-gang, before the group began to walk away once more.
"Goodbye!", "Come see us again!", "I'll be waiting!" rang from the people that the team had gotten close to as the group walked.
"Y/N, you're crying." Akio whispered.
"I am not, I just got some Cheonsu pollen in my eye." The female muttered, much to her brother's amusement.
The group then stopped as they noticed Yona running back towards the port, and hugging Gi-gang, and the ex pirate crew began to cry as well.
"Don't worry, I don't think anyone will judge." Akio smiled at his sister, who had covered her bawling eyes.

___Quick Time Skip___
"Yona...Stop crying already." Yoon sniffled.
"You are crying as well, Yoon." Kija whimpered, as he too was crying.
"You're the one crying most, White Snake." Y/N and Hak spoke in sync.
"Not you too Y/N!" Kija cried even harder.
"I ended up not giving a proper farewell to Jaeha like I wanted to." Yona sighed as they got farther away from the port.
"Jaeha? Is he not one of us now?" Kija asked, surprised.
"Huh?" Yona and Yoon looked at the White Dragon in confusion, while Y/N and Akio casually continued to stroll forwards, not before pulling Yona out of the way as Shin-ah cut down one of the trees and Jaeha appeared in it.
"Jaeha!?" Yona cried out in shock.
"Hello." Jaeha smiled and waved.
"Why are you..." Yona drifted off.
"Green Dragon was always nearby." Shin-ah answered.
"Well, since I've got some time on my hands now, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to go on a trip with you, Kid." Jaeha rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.
"Lies. He lost a bet with me last night." Y/N smirked, as an irk mark appeared on Jaeha's forehead.
"Should I want to know what this bet was?" Hak seriously questioned.
"You know, I see a similarity between you and him." Yoon spoke up, his hands on his hips. "But you kept saying you hate the Four Dragon's rules." Yona said in confusion.
"It has nothing to do with the Four Dragons." Jaeha grinned. "I always have and always will pick the path I'll walk on my own."
"Are you saying I let you win?" Y/N deadpanned.
"Seriously, what was this bet?" Hak questioned with a look of annoyance.
"Will you take me with you, Yona?" Jaeha ignored the two and looked at the red haired princess now, only to get wacked with Hak's covered spear.
"You're not only talking to Yona, but to all of us." Akio scowled.
"That's right, if you're going to join our team then you must have proper etiquette, Green Dragon." Kija nodded.
Jaeha raised an eyebrow, before grinning as he stood up and dusted himself off.
"I am Jeaha, the beautiful monster with the Dragon's power in my right leg." He introduced himself. "Nice to work with you."