Legend 24: Preparing for the End

-Gi-gang's Ship-Awa-
"Auntie Gi-gang, it's me." Y/N said as she walked into the Captain's quarters.
"Of course it's ya, no one else has the guts to come in here." Gi-gang sighed, blowing a puff of smoke from her pipe.
"Well, you are pretty scary at times." Y/N smiled a bit as she sat across from the older woman.
"It's been a long time, ya have grown up to be a pretty girl." Gi-gang commented as she stared at the young female.
"I take pride in your compliment, Auntie. Though, it's only been eight years since the last time we've seen you, so of course I've grown up." Y/N sighed, playing with a strand of her (H/C) locks.
The silver haired woman narrowed her eyes while looking at Y/N. "You're worried." Gi-gang stated, causing Y/N to turn as white as a sheet of paper.
"Aha, well, I guess I am just a bit." Y/N laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck, before a serious look crossed her features. "I believe in Yona, she's strong, but she can only get so far on her own. I know you mean well, Auntie, but there could've been other ways to test her trust." She stated.
"Is she the girl that Jaeha has been hiding from all these years? Your supposed master?" Gi-gang questioned.
"Hai." Y/N nodded, a dark look crossing her silver eyes. "She's the one, and if anything happens to her, it'll not end well, I assure you."
A slight chuckle left Gi-gang's lips, as she reached over the table that separated the two females and patted Y/N's head like someone would do to a puppy.
"I'm sure you could do some damage, no doubt about that. Though, if you seriously believe in your master, then nothing could possibly harm her. Especially with Jaeha's around her." The last sentence caused Y/N to physically relax.
Of course, Jaeha might seem like he wants nothing to do with Yona-hime, but when it comes down to it, the Dragon's blood won't let him allow anything bad to happen to her. Y/N thought.
"Though ya are right, I could've tried different ways to test the lass's trust, but I really need the cheonsu. Too many lives have been lost as it is, I don't want anymore." Gi-gang sighed, standing up.
"It can't be helped though, you are pirates, after all." Y/N said, before standing up and sighing. "I know how much you care for your crew, though. If out of anyone, you've been a mother to even me and Akio, and we all appreciate it." She said, placing a caring hand on Gi-gang's forearm.
"Once this fight is over, I wanna disband the crew, and let 'em return to their normal lives." Gi-gang admitted, the two women beginning to walk towards the exit of the Captain's quarters. "Though there might be problems with one of them."
"Let me guess, Jaeha?" Y/N questioned, a knowing look in her silver orbs.
Gi-gang smiled softly as she nodded. "For him, this ship is his home. With his deformity, he feels more comfortable here." She explained.
"Don't worry, Auntie." Y/N smiled, sliding the door open. "In time, Jaeha will learn where his rightful place is."

-That Night-
Y/N laughed softly as she watched Kija's reaction to the crab dinner, before shaking her head.
"Akio, I'm going outside to clear my head." The (H/C) told the silver haired male, who nodded in understanding.
Y/N was the type who liked solitude more than a crowd.
As soon as Y/N closed the door behind her, she let out a loud breath of relief. Glancing around her surrondings with a soft smile, she looked confused when she saw-
"Shin-ah?" She questioned, walking over to the mask-wearing male.
When she didn't receive a response, Y/N looked in the direction that he was staring at.
"There are ships...gathering in the harbor..." He said.
"How many ships?" Gi-gang, who had appeared with Yona and Jaeha, asked.
"Seven. There are men....with weapons...on board." Shin-ah answered.
"That Keum-ji, is he trying to threaten us? This'll be interesting." Gi-gang grinned.
"He's finally making his move." Jaeha also grinned.
"What's going on?" Yona obliviously asked.
"The fight has started at last. Gather the pipsqeauks." Gi-gang instructed, causing Jaeha to nod and rush to where the crew was.
Y/N frowned and stared out across the sea.
Here it goes, the time to test our worth as Dragons. The beginning of the end.