Legend 13: The Blue Dragon's Clan

-Blue Dragon's Clan-One Week later-
Y/N and the rest of the group looked up at what looked like a kingdom that was molded out of the rocks of the large mountain.
" I didn't think that there'd be an inhabited village here." Hak said.
"I know! It just looks like rocky mountains from afar. There was a story Ik-su told me, where villagers escaping from a war hid in the mountains." Yoon stated.
"Are you sure about this, Akio? Kija?" Yona questioned, glancing at the two Dragon males.
Though, Y/N was the one to step forward. "Yes, the Blue Dragon is here."
The group walked into the mountain, looking around and seeing evidence that there were defiantly inhabitants living within it.
The group suddenly stopped walking when a group of people, those wearing masks and those who weren't, came out of nowhere and surrounded them.
"Who are you?" An elder looking man, who had a cane and no mask, asked as he walked up to the group.
"Bring forth the Blue Dragon!" Kija stated loudly.
"That's too direct." Y/N deadpanned.
"Blue Dragon? There is nobody here by that name." The elder stated.
"It is not a name. He is the one with the Dragon's blood. There is no need to hide him, just tell him that she is waiting." Kija continued, motioning to Yona.
"I don't understand what you're talking about. Perhaps you mistake us for another village. This is just a small settlement without much. We don't want any trouble." The elder then insisted.
Y/N squinted her eyes at the man. Something isn't right, they're obviously hiding something.
"However-" Kija began, before being cut off by the (H/C) beside him.
"We're sorry. We're trying to find someone, but I guess he isn't here." Kija and the others looked surprised by Y/N's words. Though, it seemed that somebody got what she was trying to do.
"But, we are tired from the long journey and we have an injured person." Yona stated, motioning to Hak, who revealed his bandaged chest.
"Would it be alright if-" Akio began.  "-we rested a little?" Y/N finished for her twin.
"You must have gone through a rough time. As you can see, this is an impoverished settlement, so we cannot offer much." The elder sighed.
"That's fine. Thank you." Yona smiled.
"Right this way, then." The man said, turning around and beginning to walk away with the others following close behind.

____Quick Time Skip____
"What are the masks for?" Yona asked curiously as they walked through the maze like tunnels of the mountain village.
"It is our tradition. Those who are single shouldn't show their faces." The elder answered.
"That's very interesting." Akio commented, Y/N and Yona nodding in agreement.
"It may be surprising to outside guests." The elder didn't seem phased. Though, he did suddenly stop. "Please rest here." He said, motioning to one of the cave like rooms.
"Thank you." Y/N bowed, and the group began to walk into the room.
"Oh, and also..." Y/N and Yona stopped, both females looking at the elder. "This place is complicated, like a maze. Please do not wander around. We will not be responsible if anything happens." He said, expression seeming to darken, causing the group to shudder and nod.
As soon as they were in the room, and were sure that the elder and the two other people who were with him were gone, they let out a sigh of relief.
"That guy was really weird." Y/N growled as she sat down.
"Don't forget to mention scary." Akio added.
"Is this really the Blue Dragon's Clan?" Yoon sighed.
"Why?" Akio tilted his head curiously.
"Because they didn't respond like the White Dragon's village did when they saw the princess' crimson hair." Yoon answered simply.
"Princess! I really do feel the Blue Dragon's presence here." Kija declared
"Don't be silly, I don't doubt you." Yona smiled.
"R-right." Kija blushed.
"Don't be silly." Hak repeated, sort of in a moking tone.
"Silly!?" Kija growled and the two began to glare at each other.
"Anyways, we know that the Blue Dragon is nearby. We won't get anywhere unless we meet him in person. Let's go now since nobody is around." Y/N said with a determined expression.
"He said it's like a maze here. Will we be alright?" Yona asked.
"Princess, I'm the beautiful boy genius. While we look, I'll make a map and complete this stage!" Yoon grinned in determination. "Find the treasures! Search inside every last vase and closet!"
"Alright! Wait-where's Y/N?"
Y/N: *had left while Yoon was talking*

____Quick Time Skip____
Y/N had her silver orbs closed as she walked.
For most, they'd be blinded, though, rather than seeing total blackness, Y/N saw a blue light that was leading her around.
The (H/C) suddenly stopped when her vision was blinded by the bright blue light.
Opening her eyes, Y/N wasn't all that surprised to see a body that was curled up, much like a sleeping cat, wearing a mask that had bells on it.
Y/N smiled softly as she noticed a cute squirrel, which hopped out of the fur of the male's outfit, and bounded over to her.
"Hello little guy." Y/N said, picking up the tiny creature and petting it's head. "Do you mind go finding my friends for me? Lead them here." Y/N whispered, before putting the squirrel back onto the ground and watching it scurry away.
As Y/N turned back around, she let out a small grunt of surprise when her face came into contact with something soft and warm.
Glancing past the white fur, Y/N tilted her head when she saw the masked man.
"Hello, I'm L/N Y/N, and you are?" The silver eyed female questioned, causing the male to become even more curious and confused than he was already.
Who is this girl? She's not wearing a mask like the others, and she's not afraid of me...
"Ah, are you mute? I wouldn't blame you, being locked up in a place like this." Y/N commented, holding her hands behind her back and looking around the room, causing the male to suddenly feel self-conscious for some unknown reason.
"I'm here with my brother and our friends, we're in search of the Blue Dragon, do you happen to know where he is?" Y/N asked, looking at him and locking her eyes where his were behind the mask.
At the words 'Blue Dragon', the male quickly backed up, looking a bit panicked.
"Oh, so you are the Blue Dragon, nice to meet you." Y/N bowed, surprising the male even more.
As Y/N stood up straight again, she seemed to pale right in front of his golden orbs as she seemed to hear something that he couldn't.
"I need your help. One of my friends is in trouble." Y/N instantly noticed the hesitance in his actions, so she grabbed his hands and looked up at him hopefully. "Please help."
Slowly, the blue haired male nodded in agreement, and the two quickly moved, Y/N leading him to where she had heard what he hadn't.

~*~
"Hak!" Yona called out, before feeling a grip on her arm.
As the red haired female looked up, the man who had been trying to take her ran away.
"Yona-hime!" Y/N's voice surprised the red head, though Yona was even more surprised when the (H/C) had enveloped her into a tight embrace.
"Oh my gods, did that man hurt you? I swear, if he did-" Y/N began to ramble, looking over the young female with a worried expression.
"Y/N-chan, I'm fine." Yona laughed softly, finding it slightly amusing how motherly Y/N had suddenly turned.
The two females suddenly paused as they heard the jingling of bells.
Both turned to see that the male that Y/N had brought was walking away.
"Come on." Y/N whispered, before tugging Yona with her as they both followed the male.
Suddenly, the two females covered their eyes as they were at first blinded by the light of the torches.
"Princess! Y/N!" The two turned to see the other four males run towards them.
"Gosh! Dummy! You need to stick with us, dummy!" Yoon scolded Yona.
"Sorry." Yona smiled awkwardly.
"And as for you!" Yoon turned to Y/N, who looked surprised. "Don't just run off without telling the rest of us! You could've been seriously hurt you know."
Y/N couldn't help but to smile. "I'm glad you care, Yoon." Thus said male blushed.
"I am glad you are both fine."Kija sighed in relief.
"Yes, this person and Y/N helped..." Yona began, before pausing when she saw the shocked expression on both Akio and Kija's faces.
The two females turned to see that the masked male who had helped began to run away.
"You...W-wait!" Akio shouted.
"What's wrong?" Yoon asked, looking as confused as the Yona and Hak.
"It is him. He is the Blue Dragon." Kija declared with a serious expression.