Special Ch.2: Easter (Prt.2)

Human!Children!Yona of the Dawn x Easter Bunny!Reader
"First stop is the Colorfalls." Y/N said, holding Yona's hand while the group walked through the swampy like land of Easter Island.
"What is the Colo-umph." Hak stopped talking as he suddenly bumped into an egg like boulder that had a scary looking face on it.
Kija and Shin-ah clung onto each other at the scary looking face, while Yoon and Jaeha hid behind Hak.
"What is that?" Yoon asked.
The children then squeaked as the boulder stood up and began to run away.
"Oh no, you scared him." Y/N frowned.
"Him?" The boys chorused, glancing at each other unsure.
"That was an Egghead Warrior, they guard this place." Y/N explained. "Though they're awfully shy of guests."
"How do they know the difference?" Jaeha asked.
"I'm not really sure, that's just how they have always been." Y/N shrugged. "Now keep up boys! We have a lot of ground to cover in just one night."
"What about delivering treats to other children?" Yona curiously asked as the group began to move once again.
"Oh, I don't do every home like you might think, I have helpers that are helping me." The bunny female said.
"Helpers?" Shin-ah questioned.
"I'll introduce you all later." Y/N smiled, patting the shorter male's head.
Eventually the group arrived at a purple colored lake that was connected to the same colored waterfall.
"Why is this place called Colorfalls?" Kija curiously asked.
Y/N beamed and tapped a white colored bluebell.
The children watched in amazement as the petals seperated, and a white colored egg landed in the palm of Y/N's hand. They were even more amazed when Y/N put the egg on the ground, and it began to run.
The egg ran into the water, then came out the color of dark green, then a bunch of colored snapdragons dusted it with color as it ran past a mossy arch.
"Just a little tip, don't touch the falls unless you want to end up permanently blue." Y/N giggled.
"Now then! To the candy factory!" She exclaimed, and once again led the group.

~*~
"Woah." The children said in sync as they stared at the clean, all white colored room.
There were machines all around making different types of machines, with little bunnies operating said machines, or disappearing through rabbit holes much like the one Y/N had appeared in.
"Welcome to the candy factory!" Y/N proudly stated.
"This is where all the sweets are made!?" Jaeha asked as all of them had a sudden sparkle in their eyes.
Y/N smiled widely and nodded.

___Quick Time Skip because of Time Limit___
"So then, what do you all think? Can you be true believers like Yona is?" Y/N questioned, standing in front of two Egghead Warriors.
The boys glanced at each other, before all of them nodded their head.
"Great!" She exclaimed happily.
The bunny female then glanced down when she felt a tug on her dress skirt, and smiled as she bent down to the child's height.
"Will we ever see you again...Y/N?" Shin-ah questioned, looking a bit shy as he did.
Y/N chuckled. "I'll try visiting you guys as much as I can." She stated.
"Now then kids, this is where we depart. So buckle up." Y/N winked, before tapping her foot on the ground and a rabbit hole appeared under the seven.
"And remember to be nicer to each other, Christmas isn't too far away!" Y/N shouted after them.

~*~
In the morning the kids woke up in their own beds, before quickly tumbling out of their covers and rushing to the living room.
Already digging into the candy, there was a similar question hanging in the air.
"Was that a dream? Or did that really happen?" Yoon asked what they were all thinking.
"I think it was pretty real." Yona smiled, holding out a photo of them all with Y/N.