Legend 27: No Turning Back Now

-Gi-gang's Ship-Awa-Morning-
Y/N, Yona, and Yoon stood in front of the others, all dolled up and the crew awed at them.
"So cute, Kid! You'll pass with just one look!" Jaeha told Yona, before turning to Y/N.

"You too, Rini-chan! If I didn't know about your personality I would take you out!" He smiled innocently at her

"What's wrong with my personality?" Y/N mumbled.
"I would never allow you to take her out!" Akio protectively hid Y/N behind him.
"Yoon, where's the gunpowder?" Y/N then turned to Yoon, while Akio and Jaeha began to bicker as usual.
"Hidden in my dress. A special firework with gunpowder on the tip. It's small but wil shoot up high." Yoon explained.
"Wow, you must've worked on it all night." Y/N said in awe.
"Not really." Yoon blushed.
"Alright, let's do this as planned." Gi-gang stated.
"Right." Y/N nodded in agreement.
Though before anyone else could do anything, the (H/C) deadpanned as she saw Kija trying to look like a girl.
"And you wonder why I decline calling you 'big brother'." Y/N scoffed, beginning to walk off the ship.
"If only my hand were a little smaller." Kija cried.
"That's not the problem here." Yona told the White Dragon.

-The Shop-Awa Port-
"Hmm...So you want to work here?" The man standing in front of the three asked.
"Uh-huh! And I heard that it's like totally well-payed!" Y/N -falsely- smiled happily.
"Mmhm..." The man grinned, letting his eyes trail over the three. "Yeah, that's fine. You're very much welcomed."
Y/N and Yoon pretended to act like excited girls, while Yona let out a silent sigh of relief.
"Please come in." The man smirked, walking to a doorway. "Pleas wait in here, I'll bring the owner." The man told them.
"Please wait a few moments." The man said, smirking while he closed the door behind the three.
Well...There's no turning back now.

(A/N: Sorry for this short filler!)