Legend 10: The Forgotten Dragon

The story of the Dragon Warriors are well known, though it seems that everyone has forgotten the leader of the Dragon Warriors, Hiryuu's second-in-command, the Silver Dragon.

-Traveler's Road-Two Days Later-
Y/N was sitting on a high tree branch in the vast forest, looking around to make sure that there were no possible enemies surrounding the small resting place that her and the others had stopped at.
Upon hearing the two familiar people bickering, the (H/C) female sighed and jumped down, landing perfectly on her feet and rushing over to where she heard the fighting.
"Does a sheltered boy like you even know how to fight?"
Before Kija could answer Hak, Y/N had punched the both of them. "That's enough." She stated coldly.
"I agree with Y/N-chan. We'll be traveling together, so don't fight." Yona sighed, standing up and placing her hands on her hips.
"I'm sorry, Princess, Y/N-san." Kija immediately apologized.
"Hak, Kija is anxious about leaving his village for the first time. So don't tease him." Y/N glared at Hak.
"But I'm not-" The white haired male began to speak.
"And Kija, teasing people is Hak's hobby, don't let it get to you." Yona stated.
"Hobby?" Hak frowned.
"Come on guys, let's get going!" Akio shouted, waving his arm around crazily as he stood beside Yoon.
"Hai!" the two females nodded as they ran towards the two males, the other two slowly following behind.

-UNKNOWN-10 years ago-
"Keiji-oji, wait up for us!" Giggled that silver haired boy as he tugged a (H/C) girl with him as they slipped past the two large boulders and up to the silver haired man.
"Hmm...? What are you two doing? You shouldn't stray too far from the village." The man stated, bending down to the twins' height.
"Please let us come with you Keiji-oji." The (H/C) female pouted, looking up with a look in her silver orbs that related to a kicked puppies.
"Hmm...Alright, but just this time, OK?" He smiled as he ruffled the hair of both his nephew and niece, before holding out his hands to them.
"Where are we going today, Keiji-oji?" The twins questioned in sync.
"To the palace, our Dragon stones have become a favorite of the King's." Keiji commented. "Mmm...Now that I think about it, I think that the princess is as old as you both, if you're lucky enough, maybe you'll meet her." He teased, grinning when he saw the bright shimmering gaze in the (E/C) and silver orbs of the two. 

-Leaving the mountain-Present-
Yoon frowned as he stared at the map, obviously confused as to where the group should head next. That is, until he remembered something. "Kija, you can sense the other dragons, can't you?" He questioned.
"Of course I can." Kija nodded. "By sharpening my mind's eye, I can sense their presences."
"Tell us who's closest then!" Yoon said, excited at how much easier the trip will finally become.
"I shall try." Kija suddenly looked very serious as he closed his sky blue orbs, while the others stood around him in a circle.
"I believe that the closest dragon is that way!" Kija declared, pointing at Akio.
"But we just came that way, White Snake." Hak bluntly stated. "Maybe he's broken." he then added as he stared at Kija, who instantly became flustered.
"I-I'm not broken!" he exclaimed.
Before another fight could break out between the two, everyone suddenly turned when they heard a loud snort of laughter.
Turning in the direction, the four stared at Y/N who stood beside Akio, a teasing grin on both of their faces.
"Akio, should we tell them now? I don't think that we should keep such a big secret much longer." Y/N stated, hands on her hips as she leaned forwards in a teasing manner.
"Ik-Su-San said we could tell them after we found the White Dragon, so I think it's about time they knew." Akio stated, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Hah!? What do you mean?" Hak asked through squinted eyes.
The twins grinned and linked arms with each other. "We're the Gin Dragon, at your service, Yona-hime." The two spoke in sync as they bowed.
"Nani!?" The other four shouted in surprise and shock.
"Ano...Who's the Gin Dragon?" Yona questioned.
Y/N puffed out her cheeks. "The Gin Dragon was Hiryuu's second-in-command!" She stated.
"But there are two of you." Yoon pointed out. "Isn't there supposed to be only one?"
"Well we're special." The two commented in sync.
"This is some sort of joke, right?" Hak scowled, obviously not believing it. After all, they don't have a dragon characteristic like the White Snake.
"We'll just have to show you then." Akio sighed.
The two then took off their long cloaks, Akio revealing a dragon tail that had five spikes at the end, like that one dinosaur Author-Senpai can't remember, and Y/N had two large dragon wings, both shining when caught in the light like silver coins.
"So cool!" Yona shouted, running around the two and looking at the dragon-like appendages.
"Ik-Su knew about this!?" Yoon pouted, looking a bit upset that the priest would keep something like this from him.
"What I don't understand," Hak spoke up. "Is how come you both didn't burn like the White Snake when you first met the Princess."
"That's because we've met the princess before." Akio sighed.
"You just don't remember." Y/N added with a frown.

-Red Dragon's Castle-10 years ago-
"I'll be right back, keep Akio-kun out of trouble, won't you Y/N-chan?" Keiji questioned.
"Hai, Keiji-oja." the little girl nodded, and the twins watched their uncle walk into the large throne room.
The two then began to walk around the palace in awe, before being stopped by an angry looking man who marched right past them.
"Let's follow him imouto." the silver haired boy beamed.
"I don't know...O-Oi, Akio wait up!" The silver eyed female ran after her brother who was sneaking behind the old man.
The two then came to a halt as the man suddenly opened a door, a scary aura surronding him.
"Boy, I heard you threw snow on the princess and made her sick." The man grumply stated.
When the twins glanced around the man, they were surprised to see two boys and a girl, all around their age with pink faces.
Just as the old man pulled out a whip, the tiny female suddenly rushed in front. "Excuse me sir! But they're sick and they won't get any better if you spank them!" She stated with an angry expression.
The man looked like he was about to say something, before looking gloomy and walked out.
"That was the Wind Tribe's general Mun-deok, wasn't it?" A little blond boy questioned in an excited tone.
"Yeah." The black haired boy nodded, then turned to look at the little girl who closed the door to keep the cold air from coming in. "You've got a lot of guts to speak up to him like that."
"Eh!? B-but I didn't know he was so popular!" The (H/C) stated with wide silver orbs as her brother laughed.
"Ano...Who are you two?" The twins gazed at the red head, the three locking eyes with each other, causing the twins to suck in a big breath and hissing out in pain as they felt like their blood was on fire.
"K-King?" The silver haired male looked at the red haired female, who stared back in confusion.

-Present-
"I always thought it was the nurse who had saved me back then." Hak paled at the memory of when he got Yona sick and once the three had gotten better, Mun-deok trained him for two weeks ruthlessly.
"That was the first time we met you three, plus Mun-deok and Soo-Won's father." Y/N stated.
"Lord Yoo-hong was so scary, I almost still have nightmares." Akio shuddered as Y/N nodded slightly in agreement.
"So you're both dragons too!?" Kija suddenly ran up to the twins, stars in his blue orbs as he grabbed Y/N's hands. "That makes us sort of like siblings! You can call me Niisan!"
"No, the Gin Dragon isn't in any way related to the four dragons." Y/N declared, pulling her hands back and then putting her jacket back on. "In fact, the Gin Dragon was just the leader of the warriors, made from silver clay and appointed by King Hiryuu before the other dragons appeared, nothing more." She added with a serious expression, which suddenly changed to a teasing glare. "So maybe you should be calling me Neesan!"
As the two dragon descendants began to bicker over who should be more respected, the other four sweatdropped as they watched on the sidelines.
"So...Do you know where the next dragon is?" Yoon questioned Akio.
"Mm...The next dragon is the Blue Dragon, in that direction." The silver haired male pointed.
"Great, let's get going White Snake, Kusogaki*-chan." Hak began walking in the direction with the others.
"Oi! Don't call me (White Snake/Kusogaki-chan)!" The two shouted in sync, before running after the others.

(Kusogaki: Unpleasant/Bad-mannered Child)