Akuma

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~
"Im gonna go outside, the back outside-" I said. "Ok, I'll stay with Marinette and Adrian." Alya said. I nodded then went to the back door. I sat on the bench outside the door. I pulled my knees up to my chest and laid my head down. 'My parents are dead? What will I do now?' I thought. More tears came down. I grabbed the knife out of my pocket. 'Mabey I could join them?' A weird looking butterfly came to my veiw. It looked black and purple, but I didn't get a good look at it, cus it went straight to my knife and went in. "What the-" But before I could finish, I heard a voice.
~"My name is Hawk Moth, and you are now called Death. Your parents are gone, now that isn't fair is it. Evryone else should suffer the same way. But, you'll have to get me something. Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses (spelling help? XD). I want their powers, now go!"~

~No one's P.O.V~
(Y/n) then got up, the black and purple went all over her bodie then disappeared. Her hair was in pigtails and a strand of hair was in her face. She had a skull shirt. It had some holes, and so did her black tights. Her (e/c) eyes had turned red, she had an evil smirk. She held her knife tighter to her chest.

~Adrian's P.O.V~
I went to the back to go check on (Y/n), but once I opened the door, my mouth dropped. "Oh, no..."