Headaches

(A/n)- There is a short time skip to the next weekend, from where we left off

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

As I was sitting at my desk, just reading random fanfics, the doorbell ringed. I sighed got up and opened the door. It was Marinette and Alya. "Hey gurl!" Alya said. "Hey guys! Watcha doin?" I asked. "We were wondering if you wanna go to the zoo today?" Marinette said. "Um... Yeah sure. Uh... when, exactly?" "Well, later today. Maybe at... 3?" Alya said. "Yeah! Sounds good!! Text you guys when I get their! See you soon!" I waved bye to Alya and Marinette, and shut the door.
I rubbed my head. For some reason, I have been having a massive headache for the past two days. I didn't feel sick. Was I worried about something? I thought about what could have been bothering me? Was it the fact that Marinette apologized way quicker than I imagined? Or that Adrien and I share the same feelings and that... ugh what am I saying!?
I should just lay down and not think of anything, just wait for 3 pm to come around. And soon enough I feel asleep. I heard a loud 'bing' and a light shinning in my face. I opened my eyes, rubbed them, and see who texted me. It was Alya.

Alya: Hey gurl!!! You almost ready? It almost time to go!!!!

I looked at the time. It was 2:50 and she texted me a 2. Crap!!! I texted her quick and got what I needed and quickly ran out locking the door.
It took me about 15 minutes to get there. I saw Marinette and Alya waiting for me at the entrance. "Alya! Marinette!" I said running to them. They both smiled and waved. Once I got to them, I quickly apologized! "I'm so sorry for be late! I fell asleep and- "Gurl! Its okay!" Alya said. "Yeah. You here and thats all that matters!" I smiled at them. "I am so glad I have you guys as friends." I said. We all laughed and head inside the zoo.