Dance?

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

As I just got ready in whatever I could find, which surprisingly matched, I got another text. It was from Alya. I looked at her text:

Alya: Hey girl!!! Have you heard about the dance compition coming up!?

(Y/n): No... What is it? Another school dance thing...?

Alya: Yep! But here is the good part- its not jazz or anything like that! Girl its hip-hop!!! You should sign up!!!!!

(Y/n): Idk... I haven't danced in forever Alya... But- Ill think about it.

Alya: Okay. See ya at school!!!

I sighed. Maybe I just might sign up for it... I might be bad, but its just for fun right? I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door.
Once at school, I saw Marinette. "Marinette!!" I yelled, starting to rum to her. "(Y/n)!!" Once I got to her we both hugged each other. "I am sorry (Y/n)! I over reacted and-" "Marinette!" I giggled. "Its okay!" She sighed in relief and smiled at me. The bell then rang. "Well, we should head to class." I nodded my head in agreement and went in with Marinette.

Once school was over, I was heading to go sign up for the dance compition. 'Thats funny... I never once say Adrien...' I shrugged it off and went to the signing area.
As soon as I was done with that, Alya came running over. "(Y/n)!!" I looked her way. "Did you sign up for it yet?" She asked. "Yep! Just did!" I answered and laughed. She squealed and yelled a quick, "Yes!". "Hey, text Marinette and ask if she can hang out at my house. You too, make sure you can come over. Ill be at my house, k?" Alya nodded her head. "Okay! See ya later!!" I waved goodbye and headed home.