Gon Viral

~Adrian's P.O.V~
(Y/n) and I were at my house. We had just finished our homework and now we were just chilling. "So, how are you doin? Living alone I mean..." I looked down at my phone, hoping she wouldn't get upset. She sighed. "It's different. But- I'm getting used to it. My Aunt is paying the taxes for me." I nodded. My phone the buzzed. I looked at my notifications and saw that it was a text from Nino.
(Text message)
Nino: Dude! Have you seen what Chloe had posted lately!?!

Adrian: No, why?

Nino: THERE IS THIS VID OF YOU AND THAT NEW GIRL KISSING!

Adrian: Wait- what?

Nino: Yeah dude, you tripped and fell on her and kissed.

Adrian: Um... I'll text you later-

Nino: K

'Eh! What do I do!' I thought. "You okay, Adrian?" (Y/n) asked. I looked at her. "Um.. Y-yeah! Why you asking!?" I said. (Y/n) giggled. "You so weird. That's why I love you." She can over and kissed my cheek. "See you on the morning k?" I nodded. She then left. "Ahh!!! What do I do!? Should I tell her or not!?" Plagg then came out from my bag. "I'm trying to sleep here!" "Sorry, Plagg..." Plagg looked at me. "What's up with you? Your blushing like crazy!" I got up the video from YouTube- 'What the heck this video is like everywhere!!!' I thought to myself. I then showed it to Plagg.

"Wow... Ha! You tripped!"
"Plagg!!!"