That One Kiss That Will Change 'Everything'

~Chat Noir's P.O.V~
The next day, I transformed and then texted (Y/n) to see if she could come over. When she texted back, she told me she was busy with her family. When Audrey got here, I told her about (Y/n). "Is their anyway to call Ladybug?" I thought for a moment. "No, she wouldn't be 'Ladybug' when I call her... And she doesn't want anyone to know her identity."

~Marinette's P.O.V~
I was sitting by Adrian's house when I heard up above from a window say "Ladybug." I looked up and saw Chat Noir. 'Why is he in Adrian's house?' I thought. I decided to transform and head up to his window.

~Chat Noir's P.O.V~
Audrey and I were waiting in our transformations because (Y/n) texted me saying she could finally come over. So, as we waited a certain someone came through the window. "I heard someone call my name?" "Ladybug!? What are you doin here?" I said. "Eh- I heard my name so I thought I might just drop by. So, why you in Adrian's house?" I froze when she asked that. "Oh, uh... I-I was just waiting for him! He is taking a photo shoot- so I, uh am waiting for him!" I stuttered out. Ladybug looked at me. "Ok... (?)" Ladybug then came in and sat on the bed next to me. Audrey then got up and smirked. "I'll leave you two alone." She then started leaving. "Wait-" And she was gone. "Who is that?" "Um... my sister, Chatty Noir(Sorry if that is wrong!)." "I didn't know you had a sister." "Yeah so... I'm waiting for (Y/n). I think I'm gonna ask her out." I took a deep breath after that sentence.

~Ladybug's P.O.V~
I flinched. Yes, I did find him annoying, but another side of me liked him. Like, like-like him! I got mad and I almost regretted what I did next, but it felt so right.

~I kissed him...~